FFQ!! My 4th Dream Pet :D

Dynohawk

Wow congrats! I'd give anything for an FFQ, how many have you had?

"Peacer the Pea Chia" is a lovely assonant sentence :)

Thank you ^^

This is my second, first I used on my Pirate Buzz (Zombie)

I'm sure you'll get one one day!!

Congrats! I barely get quests alone, so the chances of me getting a FFQ is going to be very low.. But hopefully later on when I decide on a specific pet/color I really want, I'll happen to get one :p

Really like the name too, good job :)

Congrats :D I love the name for him - and the background haha ^o^ He's adorbs :)

Congrats! I barely get quests alone, so the chances of me getting a FFQ is going to be very low.. But hopefully later on when I decide on a specific pet/color I really want, I'll happen to get one :P

Really like the name too, good job :)

Awh, do you use FQC? They help a lot :)

Congratulations! Looks so cute! I have been debating using my FFQ on a Pea Chia, but am undecided. For now it is just sitting there keeping the Rainbow Pool open. Won't be an issue unless I get another one :D

I always knew I wanted a Pea, but yes unless you're 100% sure you're right to wait and make sure!!

Omg congrats!

I love the name and everything :rolleyes_anim:

Thank you :D

Aww, so cute! Congratulations!

I very rarely get quests.. have yet to get a FFQ :)

I feel very lucky having had 2 in the last year!!

Peas out, man!

Now that you have your fourth dreamie, will you upgrade to premium so you can get a fifth? Or was this your last? What will you do afterwards?

I already have premium :) my 5th and final dreamie is an UC Ty Krawk which I won't be getting my hands on anytime soon, so I don't really need anymore FFQ's!

Congrats :D I love the name for him - and the background haha ^o^ He's adorbs :)

Thank you ^^ I started a background gallery a while ago so it's nice being able to pick from many I already have, I think it's the perfect fit!

Guest chicachapina9

congrats on the FFQ i got mine a couple months ago which i saved until i had enough neopoints saved up for a draik egg and then i used it to paint my draik water :)

Congrats! Peacer is such a cutie. :D

I've been thinking of making a Pea Chia with my most recent FFQ as well, but I'm just not sure!

I'm so jealous of you right now! I adore the food Chias (and have a Chokato one). I'm hoping to own a Pea some day, and perhaps a Peach one as well. :3

I have a Chokato one as well :) I'm sure you'll get a Pea too one day!

Congrats on the FFQ! A Pea Chia would be awesome and heaps of help if you ever decided to try for the Super Attack Pea avatar. I used my first FFQ for the avatar. :)

How cute! I've been opening cookies just hoping for a FFQ :sad01_anim:

Don't get frustrated if you don't get one for a while! I just got my first through the cookies- I was on cookie # 41!

If I wasn't interested in all the training that I'm getting through the cookies, I wouldn't bother spending real money on them.

So adorable! Congrats!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.