Oops! Wrong pet . . . LabRay mistake, can you help me?

TotallyPommy

Hello everyone!

I have to ask because I made a mistake a while ago and used the wrong pet as a lab rat. And it turned my male gelert into a girl. >.< So not what I wanted! Because I have dreams of turning that Gelert into a Desert Lutari one day (am saving the NPs need to buy potion and PB). But I seriously want her to be a he again. Is there a way to change the gender back on a pet that has been hit by the lab ray? Thanks!

Byrdie

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
There is already a topic for help with with this..
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact hrtbrk if you have any questions regarding this action.

Here's a thread that had the same question and answers are inside. You should try searching your questions before posting a new topic.. Just a suggestion.

The only ways I know of changing gender would be:

1. Use the lab ray again (Not recommending that..)

2. Fight the lab ray scientist in the battledome. (apparently he can change your gender during the fight by using a certain weapon/attack?)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not backseat moderate. You may report a post at it's bottom left and a moderator will take care of the problem.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Do you have the lab ray scientist as a battledome challenger yet? If so, go into battle with that pet, and read the combat log down at the bottom. Once you see a note saying her gender has been changed, you can withdraw from the fight and you'll have your boy back.

(This is how I painted my male Flotsam Royalgirl and then made him male again. His name is Peadar -- Peter -- so he really did need to go back to being a boy!)