Chocolate avvie . . . Can you help me?

TotallyPommy

Hello,

Sorry I didn't know where to post this and since it was a question I figured I'd post it here. For the chocolate avvie, does anyone know the times that the Chocolate factory restocks? So that I can go on at that time for a better chance of getting avvie. Thank you!

Byrdie

I read on a guide that the shop restocks at :08 - :10 seconds past the minute when there's a restock.. but I'm not too sure how true that is.

Apparently any items that are priced 5000np or more will get you the avatar. Some items will even come up as 10k. Definitely practice and try very hard on Half Price Day. You should do a little research of your own and see what you come up with, this is only what I've searched and I have no experience with trying for the avatar at all. ^_^

I'm no good at restocking, and have yet to get the avatar- maybe one of these days. I'll try on May 3rd.

Close :P Half price day is the 3rd of every month.

Ahaha, thanks! I can never remember when it is exactly.

I read on a guide that the shop restocks at :08 - :10 seconds past the minute when there's a restock.. but I'm not too sure how true that is.

Apparently any items that are priced 5000np or more will get you the avatar. Some items will even come up as 10k. Definitely practice and try very hard on Half Price Day. You should do a little research of your own and see what you come up with, this is only what I've searched and I have no experience with trying for the avatar at all. ^_^

They used to restock at :08, but they've been random for a few years now.

They used to restock at :08, but they've been random for a few years now.

That would explain that! Must've been an old guide, thanks for clearing that up!

I actually got it on a normal day, with a Sugar Draik Skull. I restock normally, and I am rebuilding my main that I lost, but I am back up to 7million. Anyway, the chocolate avatar is not easy, really it isn't. But, if you know what the items you are looking for are, a little luck, quick typing and clicking, and you should have it soon. Just keep trying.

I think it might be easier just to look at the price, given how fast you need to snag the item. Also, if you plan on buying on half-price day, I'm guessing you would be looking for a price of 2,500 NP and up?

Yup! 2,500 n half price day :D

Don't even look for the item name or picture, just look for the price. Otherwise, by the time you've looked at picture, name, price - someone will have bought it already.

This is one avatar I've set aside for later. May give it a shot at random times. Good to know about the price thing. Anyone know if it's rare for one of the items to show up? & if so how rare? (Once a day? Etc.)

This is good to know. I didn't even think of that. I will keep this in mind when I try for the avvie. Thanks for all the advice youg guys! i appreciate all the help. :)

Yup! 2,500 n half price day :D

Don't even look for the item name or picture, just look for the price. Otherwise, by the time you've looked at picture, name, price - someone will have bought it already.