What is your favourite colour?

vpiya

• 3 weeks later...

I don't really have a favorite color. It really depends what's it for. I do like red, yellow and black for most things, so I consider those my favorite colors.

• 4 months later...

I really like purple and pink.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I love blue, any shade really except the super dark or super light ends!

Red is my favorite color to wear though, especially if i have a nice summer tan. It's so bold!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Orange and always will be!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yellow and Orange for sure :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

All shades of red! From light pink to blood red and everything in between! :D I always choose the red ones when I'm out buying stuff. Surprisingly, though, I only have a few red items in my wardrobe (probably less than five!). I have a lot of royal blues, though, so I'm not sure if it's my subconscious telling my I like blue more than red or something. (: But then again, I have more black clothes than blue ones (because it matches everything!), so IDK :P

Well, that's not so strange really. I mean I like all colors but it depends on what they are used for.

as a color I dislike brown, but I think there is nothing more beautiful than wooden furniture. Nerves showing and all. Wood is usually a shade of brown. Same for green or any other color you can think of. I love red and black and yellow and blue as a color a lot, but not always together. Also, I wouldn't wear yellow or blue as clothes and I wouldn't like red cabinets in my kitchen. So it really depends what it's for.

I do so love the color purple! It makes me happy! :laughingsmiley: