Poisonous Jelly?

siouxdax

Hello all:

I have a huge accumulation of poisonous jelly and was wondering if was really poisonous to my Neopets? Is it just junk to me? What could I do with them all other than discard or donate them?

Kind Regards,

Daniel aka siouxdax

Neopets: Ondioline & Svankmajer

Eating the jelly has a chance of making your pets sick. As it is given as a daily, it is considered junk. You CAN feed your pets the jelly if you don't have other food items, but if they do get sick you'll have to buy a cure (which tends to be expensive for this particular illness, if I'm not mistaken) or use other methods such as the healing springs.

Rubbish avvie?

Your best bet is using them for the Rubbish avvie or passing them along to someone who still needs it

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes don't count.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Rubbish avvie?

Yes. You can earn an avatar if you discard enough items. The exact method is unknown but there are a lot of theories, including the time frame in which you discard the items.

See TDN's avatar solution here. You can also view solutions for all of the avatars at TDN's NeoAvatars.

Edit: Ninja'd by Yumi!

Edited by Lamppost

The jelly widely used to change a disease that has no cheap cure, into a disease that has a relatively cheap cure (a few k if I am correct). But since there are to many of them you could just buy them back if you need any.