I'm starting again after my third freeze and would like any kind of help I can get.

jefferey

Forgive me if I'm breaking any rules in my post: I read the forum rules and found nothing.

/sigh.. here I go.

My first freeze happened over 10 years ago, so I suppose that one doesn't count. My second happened 5 years ago for no reason, and I lost everything I had worked for. My third freeze last month happened wrongfully (some of you might remember my post with the details), and although I didn't have too much, I spent a long time on my avatars and trophies.

So now, I'm starting on my last side account, using it as my main. But I've lost over a dozen trophies, all my hard-earned avatars, millions of neopoints, my VWN Robot Uni/island Kiko/UC Grey Kyrii/etc. If you're feeling particularly generous today, I would appreciate any kind of help I can get. I normally never beg (I am ashamed of it), but I have been reduced to asking for help because I'm finding it particularly difficult to start up again. I don't feel safe posting my IGN after everything that's happened, so feel free to message me here so I can add you as a friend.

Or, if you don't feel like donating to me but want to donate to someone, you can play this game and donate rice to the United Nations World Food Programme: http://freerice.com/

Hey guys, I don't appreciate the hatemail. You don't have to donate, but don't be mean.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. If you have something you wish to add, please edit your previous post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Are you still actively pursuing getting your recently frozen account back? My friend's account was frozen for her protection when it was hacked (during the rash of old-account hacks that happened a while ago), and it took her a few months to get it back, and that included sending in a lot of information to prove she was the original owner.

Their ticket system says that I shouldn't submit multiple reports, so I haven't submitted any reports since my first. But my ticket did include lots and lots of information, including a picture of my CA driver's license. Hopefully, it's enough proof to get me my account back. But honestly, I have very little faith in TNT, since they're the ones that froze me in the first place. In addition to that, my second account was also frozen wrongly (the reason was "account frozen" and their email response said that my account was frozen for too long to be returned). Seriously, TNT upsets me sometimes. :*(