I haven't been able to get the Codestones! avatar even though I have all 10 green codestones in my inventory. I know an earlier topic said that all inventory-based avatars were broken because of the new inventory setup, but I got the inventory-based I'm Smelly and Mad about Orange avatars within the past few days so those are working fine. Does someone know whether TNT made the avatar unavailable, changed it so you also need all of the red codestones, etc? Or does it just take a LOT of refreshing?

Thanks!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

Last I heard, it's still just the original ten Codestones, not the red ones. I never had to refresh to get it. I bet that it's still broken.

The Chokato avatar and the Codestones avatar are still not working with the new inventory. We'll post a notice on the ALP board when TNT has fixed the problem :)

Thanks for the update!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.