Who bugs you the most?

heytheregirl17

Who would qualify as annoying?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who is most annoying on this list?

• Pant Devil
    • Sloth
    • Boochi

I'd say the Pant Devil qualifies, who's your pet peeve? Meepits? I currently am not holding anything against the Meepits currently. The Pant Devil steals your novas and ruins Key Quest.

I'd say Boochi, he targeted Zyla439 twice (he only hit her once, luckily) but I got my revenge on him by beating him up 20+ times in the old BD. And that is why I have a gold Battledome Veteran trophy on my lookup. :evil:

Probably the Pant Devil. I've been pretty lucky with Boochi- I had a miss once, but that's it. Sloth is more often nice than not- I've recieved a couple Transmogrification Potions from him over the years, and I've only had him tax me once.

The Pant Devil has not stolen anything of mine that was worth anything, but the fear of him popping up while I was borrowing an expensive item has nearly given me heart attacks on several occasions.

Boochi. No question about it. I only got the random event once and luckily he missed, but that was the single most terrifying thing that has ever happened to me on neo. Even though my active pet is/was a cheap colour. I've said this before, but I'll repeat: It can't be right that we have to avoid having a more expensive pet active out of fear of losing their pretty paint jobs. That's why I don't fish with all of my pets.

Boochi. No question about it. I only got the random event once and luckily he missed, but that was the single most terrifying thing that has ever happened to me on neo. Even though my active pet is/was a cheap colour. I've said this before, but I'll repeat: It can't be right that we have to avoid having a more expensive pet active out of fear of losing their pretty paint jobs. That's why I don't fish with all of my pets.

Agreed! I live in fear that Boochi will get Mneryth- I would have to wait for another 10 years to get a FFQ to make him Alien again. :( At least I can buy a Faerie PB for Ansteigen!

My vote on this one is the Pant Devil. Grrrr.

Touchwood, I've never encountered Boochi. And Sloth has never given me anything besides his avatar! *hopes he doesn't snatch it away*

If Boochi comes near me I'll have to zap him right back. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Boochi is the worst, though I have only gotten him once and luckily he missed. *phew* But losing an expensively painted colour is much more difficult to replace than an item stolen or turned to sludge (Unless it was an expensive item, but there are ways to prevent the Pant Devil from taking them. Sloth on the other hand, not so much).

Lol, the Pant Devil is the only annoying one on this list, to me.:P Dr. Sloth seems to like me, since he's only helped me(In the form of a Transmogrification Potion), and I love the baby colors, even if Boochi friggin' missed... >_> Either way, Pant Devil. That *omitted* has stolen a map piece or two of mine, so I say hang him.

Boochi. He got my pet once, though I always keep my labbed pet active, so it wasn't a huge deal. Still, a fierce fighter does not look good as a baby! And eventually, all 4 of my pets will be painted to match my gallery's beach theme: male Royalgirl Flotsam, Pirate Ixi (I already have these first two), Maraquan Shoyru, and Island Mynci. Which of those am I supposed to risk?

Boochi. He got my pet once, though I always keep my labbed pet active, so it wasn't a huge deal. Still, a fierce fighter does not look good as a baby! And eventually, all 4 of my pets will be painted to match my gallery's beach theme: male Royalgirl Flotsam, Pirate Ixi (I already have these first two), Maraquan Shoyru, and Island Mynci. Which of those am I supposed to risk?

I'd say Pirate Ixi. The Pirate PB is cheapest at 'only' 600k, plus the baby Ixi is adorable. :yes:

Boochi for sure! The only time I can recall the Pant Devil stealing anything was when playing Dice-a-Roo. Sloth has given me a couple of Transmogrification Potions lately. I'm pretty vigilant about keeping items safe. Boochi has only hit me once, and my lab rat was active. (Baby Pteri - so cute!) But I hate hate hate not being able to have my favorite pets active. I wish I could see my Chocolate Draik or my Maraquan Elephante or even my Faerie Poogle on every page on Neopets, but there is no way I'm risking them. I despise the color changing REs for this reason.

I'd say Pirate Ixi. The Pirate PB is cheapest at 'only' 600k, plus the baby Ixi is adorable. :yes:

Don't tell me that! I paid 12M for my pirate pb. I'd rather not know the price is now 5% of what I paid for it. :( And noooooo. I don't want a baby pet, especially my oldest and first pet! That would just be wrong (it took my friends months and months to convince me to paint any of my pets anything, and pirate was closest to her original blue). Plus I have this weird issue with wanting pets to be anatomically feasible (it's why I don't like Peophins, because my scientific brain sees them trying to drag their big bodies along the beach using their fragile horse legs, and their legs are just not designed for water), and that poor baby Ixi would be face-planted on its gigantic head with its itty-bitty legs kicking helplessly in the air. So no thank you, Boochi. Keep your stupid zappy thing away from my pets, thank you very much.

Definitely Pant Devil. Sloth has given me quite a few transmogrification potions, and I lab zap my pet anyway. :P

I've never had anything of real value stolen by the Pant Devil (and hope it stays that way), but I'm so paranoid that he will that I always keep a ton of junk I get from dailies in my inventory. That way, if he does decide to steal something, there's still a higher probability he'll just steal junk.