Battledome Set Advice

So now the enemies are so hard that i can't even kill them on easy so I need some advice on my set (:

My pets stats:

HP: 50

Attack: 51

Defence: 45

Agility: 20

Weapons:

Rainbow Scroll

Leaf Shield

Lesser Healing Scroll

Downsize!

Randomly Firing Freezing Ray

Purple Sticky Hand

Golden Compass

Right now i'm trying to get my strength boost and my budget is like 200k.

Hmmmm tough, but let's see. Maybe trade out your Rainbow Scroll and try to get a Scroll of Knowledge for 2 more icons. Definitely keep training. If I recall correctly, Leaf Shield will do it's best for you when your strength and defense boosts are equal or Defense is greater. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that one)

For a possible shield alternative, I WAS going to suggest Patched Magic Hat, but that's inflated to being unbuyable, looks like about 130k on the TP.

Parasol of Unfortunate Demise will block ALL light some water and some earth. Maybe go with that one then. Kinda like a mini leaf shield with full light blocking.

When in doubt, you can always move things around in your set for any of the 50% reflectors. They can help especially if you're underpowered. By turning around some of that damage you'd take, and sending it right back at the opponent.

If you use the Parasol, you don't need this, but if you don't, pick up an Expert Lens for super cheap on the shop wiz. For a 50% light reflection. (I'd still recommend the Parasol)

The following are the standard 50% reflectors, these WILL eventually break and need to be purchased again. Could happen at any time.

Turbo Flame Reflector (Fire)

Ultra Dark Reflectorb (Darkness) (About 1np on the wiz)

Shovel Plus (Earth)

Super U-Bend (Water)

Double Dryer (Air)

There is the Dual Battle Mirror for 50% Light, but Expert lens does the same for much less and doesn't seem to break,

I hope this helps!

I think your best option is to train. You can't really get better weapons for your budget. You're so close to the 55 boost in both strength and defense, so aim to get there. It might not make you win, but it will help you have a fighting chance.

Definitely try to get more icons. If you're losing battles, every icon counts. Take a look at the Battlepedia's Basic Weapon Sets guide. Try to get your weapons from the Intermediate class. Those are good weapons and some of them are affordable with under 200k.

Also, pick up some 15 icon muffins. They're still useful to you because you have a freezer, and your weapons don't do more than 15 icons. If you hit your opponent while they're frozen, you can do some major damage.

Another option is Prickly Potion or Voidberry Potion. It attacks using the opponents strength boost, which is likely higher than yours. However, I've heard PPot is glitched in the Beta Battledome, so you might want to find out about that before you buy one. I also don't know what they're going for right now, so they might be out of your price range, but I'm guessing demand for them is about to go up pretty quickly.