Key Quest Flower Frenzy: Catching Abuse

eightbitdimwit

Occasionally I find myself in a game where the opponent's score rises constantly, though I think while the tiles are lighting the pattern score stops rising. I know there's supposedly a way to abuse the game via the first tile, but how can you tell if that's what's going on?

While I usually play on a laptop with a touch pad, I also play on a regular computer with a mouse and I don't recall mine going that fast. It's especially suspicious when someone isn't particularly fast at the other mini-games.

I'm colour blind and can never see them change or whatever they are supposed to do. I rapidly and repeatedly just click the first flower and my score skyrockets. I don't think it's abusing the system. (TNT needs to make games colour-blind friendly)

There is a way of watering two flowers at once - could that be what was going on? If it is, I don't think that's cheating, just good aiming.

You are talking about a different minigame ;) They are talking about the memory game.

Yeah, mine always constantly goes up too. You just gotta click as soon as you can, and the score from your previous one should still be going up while you're seeing the new combination.

No cheating, just skill.