Dares/Challenges

starrdomm

Hello all!

First, I was wondering what people's dares or challenges are. I think it would be cool to know!

Also... I can't seem to get one! I saw someone on the Battledome Chat say they had like 82 challenges completed (I know, that person could be lying, but I'm just saying). I got one the day the first wave came out, completed it, and haven't got one since. I've been refreshing and refreshing and refreshing and nothing. Maybe I just have bad luck. Any suggestions?

Elyse

Don't worry, you're not the only one not being able to get a random challenge.

However I did give up yesterday since TNT kept on telling us that's a war, so I'm trying to believe it's the case. I don't want that event to turn into a refreshing page one...

And according to the prize related to the achievement I guess I can also give up getting it.

The way the person got that many challenges is by holding down the refresh key. F5 on Windows; Command+R on Mac. If you hold it down for 30 seconds, it refreshes a lot of times. I think we came to the conclusion that, based on previous editorials, it was allowed, but I think that the debate floor has reopened there.

Guest JussttBre

I still havent gotten one :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Lydia Trebond) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The way the person got that many challenges is by holding down the refresh key. F5 on Windows; Command+R on Mac. If you hold it down for 30 seconds, it refreshes a lot of times. I think we came to the conclusion that, based on previous editorials, it was allowed, but I think that the debate floor has reopened there.

It seems to be allowed as long as you do it yourself and not your cat/mug/etc.

I don't think the Challenges add much in the end. The prizes are pretty much useless. They're just a fun little bonus I think?

Probably not. There's no marker for them.

But for people who are skipping the tasks to complete a challenge may not qualify for the top prize.

It could also affect what trophy you receive (if there is a trophy)

Just tried that for me and finally got a challenge! :D Thanks I didn't realize I could do this XD

I don't think the Challenges add much in the end. The prizes are pretty much useless. They're just a fun little bonus I think?

The prizes aren't all useless. I got a codestone as one prize. Some people might call that useless, but I think most people right now are training and are interested in free codestones!