Defence: 84

Current weapons

Ylanas Blaster

Hanso Charisma Charm

Sophies Magic Hat

Greater Healing Scroll

Downsize!

Advice needed regarding:

1) HP or strength I should aim at for the upcoming days, after I raised the defence points to 85?

2) I am looking to upgrade my weapons and currently has a budget of extra 3-4m nps for the switch. But many weapons are now inflated and not sure what upgrades to go first for the above weapons....

3) I am also thinking to add one more "attack" type weapon to the equipment, if I am not upgrading any of the current ones. I have three in my minds now, Wand of Reality / Bow of Destiny / Rusty Pitchfork, with the first two at around 1.7m nps and the latter at 900k nps, which should I go for?

Many thanks!!!

1) Keep training Str/Def and HP equal, you can always train HP a little higher when you reach around level 78 (providing you know you're not going to get anymore levels)

2) You have a solid set, perhaps a freezer? If so Randomly Firing Freeze Ray.

3) Sloth's Bath Buddy in the HT is 2m and a 14 iconer.

If you are planning to keep training long-term, I suggest you keep your stats even. You can follow the Battlepedia's Fast Training Guide to get the most bang for your buck. If not, you should probably concentrate on strength and defense, as you've already identified. In my opinion, you'd be best off focusing on HP, unless you think you can get to the next strength boost, in which case focus on strength. The difference between 97 and 98 HP is not great, but there is no difference between 97 and 98 strength. However, there is a big difference between 124 and 125 strength. If you can get to the next strength boost, that will probably help you more in the BD, but if not, then focus on HP, where every point counts.

I agree that your weapons are good. You already have two good constants, one of which is a dual-duty; a good shield; and a good healer. You could pick up a freezer like Randomly Firing Freeze Ray, which is a popular one. If you want something less expensive, Scroll of Freezing is a 100% freezer, but it's very fragile. With a 20% chance of breaking, it's likely to break once every 5 turns. So, if you're planning to freeze often, in the long run, you're probably better off with RFFR, even at the inflated price. Some species have good freezers like Ancient Lupe Wand, so you could also look into species weapons.

You could also get some bombs, especially if you're planning to use a freezing strategy. Rainbow Clockwork Grundo is a mid-level multi-use bomb. You could also just plan to go for one-use bombs like Brain Muffin or Swift Darkfire Negg Bomb.

You could also pick up more shields. The usefulness of shields depends on what icons your opponent uses to attack. With Sophies Magic Hat, while a good weapon, you are unprotected against light, air, and water. To fill in some of those gaps, you could consider Royal Blue Cape, Parasol of Unfortunate Demise, or Blue Draping Cloak. (Note that Blue Draping Cloak has an intel requirement and is not as effective against 1-P opponents.)

If you're looking for a better constant, Dr. Sloths Personal Bath Buddy is a good one, and it's not much more than the inflated prices of Altador Cup Throwing Star, Ylanas Blaster, Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting, Bow of Destiny, or Wand of Reality. However, if you want to save some NP, those are good options. The last two are not as inflated as the rest.

Rusty Pitchfork is a good option if you like dual-duties. Since you have a balanced pet, you can get good mileage out of dual duties. It's really up to you whether you would like to get this or one of the stronger constants like BoD or WoR.

If you want to decide, you could look at the math.

Current weapons:

• Ylanas Blaster does 12.5 icons * 2.5 boost = 31.25 damage.
  • Hanso Charisma Charm does 10 icons * 2.5 boost = 25 damage and defends all dark.
Possible additions/upgrades:
  • Bow of Destiny does 13 icons * 2.5 boost = 32.5 damage.
  • Wand of Reality does 13 icons * 2.5 boost = 32.5 damage.
  • Dr. Sloths Personal Bath Buddy does 14 icons * 2.5 boost = 35 damage.
  • Rusty Pitchfork does 11 icons * 2.5 boost = 27.5 damage and defends 5 icons * 2.5 boost = 12.5 physical. (Assuming you get to the 85 defense boost, which seems awfully likely.)
If your opponent attacks with physical, you will get the most out of the Rusty Pitchfork, but if not, you're better off with one of the other weapons.