battledome basics

essiw

Hi all,

An other question, I am starting to understand the battledome, but I am confused about how the prizes work. What is the benifit of fighting a higher level enemy, what is the benifit of fighting them at their hardest level? Also I find some fansite listing the rewards, but it says the rewards are place specific, is this true? And if this is true, then which place is the link under games in the navbar of neopets?

What is the benefit of fighting a higher level enemy: The pride of knowing you beat a higher level enemy, basicly. Unless maybe that one has a specific prize you're looking for

what is the benefit of fighting them at their hardest level? You get 50 np for the easy one, 150 for the middle and 300 for the hardest level of each enimy.

Also I find some fansite listing the rewards, but it says the rewards are place specific, is this true: More like opponent specific, now that I think about it

And if this is true, then which place is the link undergames in the navbar of neopets: The link to the battledome takes you to the main BD. To choose a specific area, when picking your opponent there is a line of images above the list, these are for the different areas, the default showing ALL enemies.