Aethia's Ability Academy Opens!

hrtbrk

I was fighting in the Dome of the Deep against the Koi Warrior. I think it is one of the prizes that spans all of the domes and all of the challengers, like Codestones and Dubloons.

How do you get Koi Warrior as a challenger? Do you have to get a random event to unlock him?

How do you get Koi Warrior as a challenger? Do you have to get a random event to unlock him?

I have no idea. XD

The Battlepedia has a guide to all of the one player challengers- http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/oneplayer/index/

According to that, you just refresh at Maraqua until you get him as a challenger. :)

I want that ability that's a one turn freeze, I'm drawing a blank as to the name of the ability right now. I know it's a level 25 or 50 ability though; it's going to take a lot of blessings to get there though.

Time to go fight in the Battledome!

I now have Lens Flare and Warlock's Rage, and my goodness, I am happy about it :D I sold my heavy blue tunic for 10 mil--which is very cheap for what it's going for right now, but I sold it to a fellow Seeker.

The Battlepedia says that Warlock's Rage blocks all damage. But it actually appears that it does the same thing as Lens Flare--it freezes the opponent for THAT TURN ONLY so they cannot use weapons. It's pretty close to the same thing, except it means that the weapons don't get used at all. That means that if the opponent tries to use a one-use weapon, it won't work but he'll be able to use it the next turn. On the plus side, that ALSO means the opponent cannot heal that turn.

It doesn't show up in the window as the opponent using weapons, and it also doesn't show any defense icons. The weapons just don't happen.

Something has happened! bdtrophy_1.gif Ah, a Battledome Veteran! For your valour in battles of old, a trophy is granted. For your knowledge of faerie magic abilities, these Neopoints are yours. Well done, warrior.

24,000 NP

Something Has Happened! bd_veteran.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battledome Veteran' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! Gold trophy and 24,000nps...didn't think I was good enough for gold but apparently! =) so what is the consensus for the best level 50 ability? Just got back from a long break so definitely excited about all the new changes!