New BD Avatar and Trophy Released

If your an old time battler head out to the new BD and it'll show an NP reward + an avatar + a new trophy.

Something has happened! bdtrophy_1.gif Ah, a Battledome Veteran! For your valour in battles of old, a trophy is granted. For your knowledge of faerie magic abilities, these Neopoints are yours. Well done, warrior.

16,000 NP

Something Has Happened! bd_veteran.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battledome Veteran' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something has happened!

bdtrophy_3.gifAh, a Battledome Veteran! For your valour in battles of old, a trophy is granted. For your knowledge of faerie magic abilities, these Neopoints are yours. Well done, warrior.

4,000 NP

Something Has Happened! bd_veteran.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battledome Veteran' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Heh, I was never really into BD, but I know I made a few attempts. Awesome. ^_^

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

There's now an official news post for this release. Please continue the discussion there.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.