70 members have voted

1. 1. Which Faction will you Choose?

• The Thieves Guild
    • The Sway
    • The Order of the Red Erisim
    • The Brute Squad
    • The Seekers
    • The Awakened

I think that I'll be going with the Sway. They have a fantastic design (so the prize items- if they're seperate based on team- will look awesome!), and they're really spooky. I think the only team (so far!) that could get me to chance is the Seekers. They're very cute, but I'm afraid they'll have less battling to do, and more puzzles or something!

I'm totally going with the Order. I'm 99.98% sure that no faction that could be released would change my mind. The whole mage/magic thing just fits me, so I couldn't really see myself joining any other side.

I agree. I do like the Seekers, but now that I think about it, mages would have to be very scholarly too, so why would I want to go for scholars without magic?

Gotta go with the Order... Look at this from an RPG standpoint, magic has pretty much always had the advantage over all other classes/groups from an offensive or defensive standpoint. The only real difference would be if they made a light/dark magic division and those are pretty evenly matched.

I can't decide... *cries*

Personally, I like the dark and shadow from an RPG standpoint. So that means either the Thieves Guild or the Sway.

But.... given the new magical abilities, I'm tempted to join the Order as well.

And how about weapons? The Battledome is new as well. The Brute seems like the best bet for this. Arrrggghhh!

Not a fan much of scholars so the Seekers, at least, is not for me. One less faction to worry about.

EDIT:

After giving it some thought, I think I will join the most mysterious of all the factions. The Sway. They're just so enigmatic and positively dripping

with danger. Lol.

EDIT:

Voted and saw the results. I guess I'm with the majority, then. =)

So many edits:

Unofficial Poll from the Neoboards:

Thieves: 68
Sway: 66
Order: 36
Brute: 18
Seekers: 64

I still really can't decide. The most important thing to come out of this for me is the design of the avatar/prizes, which is so hard to know what faction I will like the prizes of best (if they are different). I really like the Order, I think they'll be the best suited to my tastes compared to the Brutes or the Awakening. However, I'm concerned that because the Order is magic-based I will be at a disadvantage if that at all plays into the war. My pets have none of the new abilities and I don't plan on learning any before this war starts. So I think I may be leaning towards the Sway instead? They look pretty sleek too.

I'm leaning toward the Order or The Seekers. The Order seems to know what they're doing, and at worst, they'll hoard all the power to themselves. The Seekers are probably nicer, but it looks like they'll play the part of the schoolar that releases a horrible monster or a curse from it's tomb due to not beleving in stuff like that. So I'm still not sure.

The thieves guild had me from the start, but now that they seem the most like the underdogs (in my opinion) I think I like them even more. :D However, I want to wait and see what joining each team might mean. As others have suggested: puzzles vs battling, prizes, etc. Maybe by simply joining a faction you'll receive an item or something, and I'll decide from there. :)

There might be more factions... I wonder how long they'll keep posting new videos.

I'm still undecided.

TNT posted on twitter last night that this was it, so thankfully NO MORE.

I'm not sure a more perfect faction for me could have been announced, so excited. Clearly I'm joining the Awakened. :D

LOL, I thought that your mind may have been made up with this faction! ;)

i'm stuck between the Thieves' Guild and The Sway. it's so hard to pick!! i guess i'll wait and see if there's any immediate prize or such, and go from there. if not, i'll probably have to go with the Sway because of their symbol. =D it's so... enigmatic! besides, Enigma is one of my favorite artists. ^_^

poor Trancelucent is dressed up in for the wrong team, then... :(

Edit: Nope! i couldn't force myself to pick Sway. just as my mouse hovered over the button to join Sway, I immediately had to switch out and join the Thieves. XD

Edited by zeldafable_rebel

Still remaining unswayed ;D

My mind is made up the moment I see the Lenny :D It's going to take a lot to make me change my mind.