Magma Pool

Duskitty

Since the old topic seems to have died, I'm posting this.

There seem to be many people who want their pets Magma! So I decided to make a list of people who know their pool time that are willing to transfer pets onto their account and dip them in the pool for others who so desperately want the rare and elusive colour.

CURRENT LIST:

1. Wildbreeze

Neo username: meowser_kat2

2. Doozy

Neo username: saphira0666

3. b055ftw

Neo username: b055ftw

4. the_microwave

Neo username: the_microwave

5. devpup (on their side account)

Neo username: devback

6. anit0523

Neo username: anit0523

7. chincaonoodles

Neo username: chincaonoodles

Well, I know my time, but I have 4 pets and my side account is still too young to transfer one over there...

Okay! When does your account come of age?

You could transfer them then :yes:

Okay! When does your account come of age?

You could transfer them then :yes:

I've got... a month and a half.

I am planning on joining avatar pet lends too, though, so it would have to work around that.

By the time my side account is old enough, my main will have 4 transfers per month.

Another thing, it seems like you can only use the pool once a week.

Other than that, I'd be happy to do it when I can. ^_^ Magma is an awesome color.

• 1 month later...

I know this is an old topic, but I think it could still be relevant, if anyone wants their pets dipped magma. I do have space on my main now, and I'm willing to help anyone who wants to get a magma pet. :)

I know this is an old topic, but I think it could still be relevant, if anyone wants their pets dipped magma. I do have space on my main now, and I'm willing to help anyone who wants to get a magma pet. :)

Woo! I'd ask you to dip Pintaki but she's a Lutari... ;n;

Apparently clevengerxlove wants a Magma Xweetok. Ask her maybe? :)

Woo! I'd ask you to dip Pintaki but she's a Lutari... ;n;

Apparently clevengerxlove wants a Magma Xweetok. Ask her maybe? :)

Yeah, I wish that Lutaris could be transferred. D: I want one so bad.

And will do; I noticed that too. :)

Of course. However, it'll have to wait a few days, as I still have someone else's pet and I'm participating in an ALP pet lend within the next couple of days.

Edit: Forgot the fact that I have to wait a week between dips. *facepalms* It'll have to wait about a week, but I'll be glad to do it.

I may be out of town, but I'll figure it out.

I am yet to find my time, and I have 4 pets, but I am just saying that this board idea is great, and is the reason my Hissi is magma! I had someone great do it for me!

You guys could just install the auto refresher plus toolbar for google chrome or an equivalent toolbar for other browsers and find your time yourself. The toolbar works by refreshing every so often and notifying you of when it finds the string of text you tell it to find. My magma pool window is like 3:00 AM in the morning, so I am glad I didn't do it manually. Google is your friend.

You guys could just install the auto refresher plus toolbar for google chrome or an equivalent toolbar for other browsers and find your time yourself. The toolbar works by refreshing every so often and notifying you of when it finds the string of text you tell it to find. My magma pool window is like 3:00 AM in the morning, so I am glad I didn't do it manually. Google is your friend.

And you could get your account frozen for it, too. Using a program to help you play the game is considered cheating and a freezable offense.

^^Ditto. Even if you only use a tiny little program, with maximum security so you have a lower chance of getting caught, it's not worth it. TNT jumps on cheaters like fleas on dogs. There was a case in which somebody on Reddit created an add-on that showed how many dailies you had left to do that day, and once you finished all of them, it would show you how much time was left until you could do them again; nothing unfair or cheating in any way, just a little reminder for your dailies.

They got frozen. Permanently. For that tiny little add-on.

I'm really sorry for ranting and being off-topic but I just had to say this.

^^Ditto. Even if you only use a tiny little program, with maximum security so you have a lower chance of getting caught, it's not worth it. TNT jumps on cheaters like fleas on dogs. There was a case in which somebody on Reddit created an add-on that showed how many dailies you had left to do that day, and once you finished all of them, it would show you how much time was left until you could do them again; nothing unfair or cheating in any way, just a little reminder for your dailies.

They got frozen. Permanently. For that tiny little add-on.

I'm really sorry for ranting and being off-topic but I just had to say this.

Really? I thought that was such a neat thing. Didn't know you could get frozen for that. I would have gotten it but I'm wary of downloading anything unless I really know the source. I don't even get shockwave for neopet games. But that I guess is more because I'm not too interested in the games.

Back to the thread topic; when I wanted to help someone paint their pet with ffq, I was informed it was against the rules. And I couldn't paint their pet for them but I could create a new one and paint it and give it to them.

Lastly, I only have a lab pet so I don't need it but I think the idea is great.

Back to the thread topic; when I wanted to help someone paint their pet with ffq, I was informed it was against the rules. And I couldn't paint their pet for them but I could create a new one and paint it and give it to them.

That isn't against the rules, IIRC... :/ Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure people will offer you lots for a FFQ if you go and advertise on the Neoboards.

Thanks to the_microwave I now have an awesome looking Magma Chomby!

Yay! I'm glad that someone has a Magma pet. I plan to morph Pintaki into an Ogrin and get her Magma'd. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I know the time on one of my sides. I'd be willing to dip for people as long as I get a heads up so I can make sure there's room on the account. :) I dipped my halloween hissi just the other day for a nice crosspaint.