Habi loading screen

miemieh

This may seem like a dumb question, but did you try refreshing? I only ask because sometimes I'll get this with out noticing, but if I refresh it does the little '+amount' thing and loads, so I think sometimes habi doesn't like to load if your p3s haven't harvested any resources since the last load

I expect you were locked out as well, unfortunately. :(

The guide linked is a great one. Dealing with a lock out sucks, but it can be done. I was locked out a while back, and unfortunately, I was unable to bring it back at level 50- so I had to completely reset it and build it back up from level 1. It is super easy the second time around- though annoying.

Have you sent in a ticket yet? TNT often unlocks things from their end within a couple of days. It can't hurt!

Have you sent in a ticket yet? TNT often unlocks things from their end within a couple of days. It can't hurt!

I agree with Rebecca. Definitley send in a ticket. I was locked out from habi twice and they always fixed it for me within 3-5 days after I sent in a ticket. :) I know it seems like a long time to go without those wonderful purple gems and it is frustrating, but I'm sure they will unlock you soon!

Also - to keep from getting locked out in the future, try not to have so many workers. I usually do four nesters and three soldiers. That way I know for sure when I get back to habi my board is not completely filled up with gems (but almost). I'm just assuming you had a gem lock-out as it is the most common. I also have a semi-slow computer, so it used to crash a lot because of my board filling up, which then caused the lockouts.

Best of luck to you!

edit: I just now realized this was posted a few days ago, so I'm pretty late. Haha. I do hope you have been unlocked by now. :P

I send in a ticket friday, still no reaction. Still locked out... :(

When I woke up today, I recieved an email from TNT. The reset my Habi.

I'm so happy! I didn't enjoy playing Neopets anymore because of Habi.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.