Finally home!

poptart123

Hey everybody, I doubt any one has noticed but I haven't been around for the last several days. But for good reason!

My husband daughter, and I moved from Philly, PA back to our hometown of Pittsburgh, PA this weekend and wholly guacamole it's awesome! Everything went perfect. My 9 month old daughter slept most of the way, the snow stopped before the drive, the drive was only 6 hours instead of the usual 8, and our home is nicer than we thought it'd be. We are finally back home with our friends and family after almost a year in a place where we knew no one. Oh and several days without neopets was driving me crazy so it feels good to be back to that and back here too :)

She has always been wonderful in the car, but this time she was so wonderful that I stopped more times than I had to just to make sure she was ok. Sure enough, she was just sleeping peacefully. It was amazing. Now of course, back to reality and she is cutting 2 more teeth at once and screaming like a banshee because of the pain and not sleeping what so ever haha

We traveled for 10 hours with my nephew when he was almost two, and he slept almost the whole way. But then we got to my grandparents' house... and he was all over the place, climbing the stairs, jumping on the trampoline... :)

Teething is never fun, for anyone. xP Tell her to hang in there, those nasty little teeth will grow in soon. ^_^

Yay! Welcome back. I definitley noticed that you weren't around. hehe. :) I'm so glad everything went so smoothly and you are back with your family and friends again. -hugs-

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is delayed but thank you all for your nice words. I haven't been on much lately (again, lol) because of all of the unpacking and getting situated. Not to mention my teething baby is STILL teething. She went from 2 teeth at the beginning of this month to now 8 teeth and she is only 9 months old. Craziness!

I know this is delayed but thank you all for your nice words. I haven't been on much lately (again, lol) because of all of the unpacking and getting situated. Not to mention my teething baby is STILL teething. She went from 2 teeth at the beginning of this month to now 8 teeth and she is only 9 months old. Craziness!

So many teeth! Yikes. I hope you're settling in well. :) I know how crazy moving can be.

• 1 month later...

I can understand your feelings because i am also living in hostel , way from my house. When i go home after two or three weeks i feel that i am getting freedom from a preson and my home feels me heaven on earth.