Habitarium Users: I have a couple of questions

General Technology

Well, currently I'm at Level 42 and I'm pretty much psyched out to reach Level 50. I'm leaving my computer on overnight to let Habi do it's thing and most of my population are workers, so I think I'm doing well.

Anyways, how much do you guys (pertaining to those who've achieved level 50) normally earn from around 8 hours of leaving Habitarium on? I hear around 100k per day, but I'm not entirely sure. I'm asking this because I'm currently rebuilding and I really want to see if the timeline I've created for buying the set and training my pet fits into the budget that I would supposedly get from playing Habi :)

Also, how long approximately do I level up to Level 50 if I leave it on for around 12 hours a day?

Thank you very much to those who would reply. I pretty much want to rebuild instantly XDDDD

I am not yet 50 (46 now), but I can answer your second question, if you leave your game open for 12 hours a day you will get around 2 levels each day (if you upgraded your workers to the max you are able to and have mostly workers and less then ~15 not workers) you can count on at least one level, so it will take a week max. It also helps to make loads of eggs and sell those (it speeds the proces up a lot).

Though I find it sad that 50 is the max and the next upgrade for the workers is at 51...

I have around 13 pages of eggs O.o I just let most of them die off and I repopulate whenever I can (each petpetpet that dies usually gives me 150 xp ) Nice. Thank you very much. I have around 4 Nesters and 6 soldiers, so I have 30 workers working at it... I noticed that too. All my petpetpets are at Level 3 and my storages are at Level 2 :D

Thanks a lot! :D

In regards to your first question, it depends a lot on what computer/internet system you're using. When I played on FF, I got around 100k a day. V plays on Safari and apparently gets around 200k a day. I haven't counted how much I get in a day playing on Chrome, but I'm going to guess somewhere around 100k a day. My slow uni internet connection doesn't help much. But yeah, 100k a day is pretty average. (So I guess around 33k in 8 hours.)

You should realise though, that there is a nightly maintenance from 2-4 am NST. While it is down you won't be able to earn any XP or gems, and your Habi doesn't start earning XP again until you refresh it. I still put my Habi on if I set it up at 10 pm NST or earlier- any later than that, and I don't bother. It isn't worth the time to set it up.

Workers get tired after about 8 hours, and will fall asleep, so I don't recommend leaving it for 12 hours without supervision- the last couple hours won't be very profitable!

I have around 13 pages of eggs O.o I just let most of them die off and I repopulate whenever I can (each petpetpet that dies usually gives me 150 xp ) Nice. Thank you very much. I have around 4 Nesters and 6 soldiers, so I have 30 workers working at it... I noticed that too. All my petpetpets are at Level 3 and my storages are at Level 2 :D

Thanks a lot! :D

I am not sure if I understood you well, but you should just delete the extra eggs (save a few for the casual 3Ps that die), you get 200XP for every egg you delete.

I buy nests and have my soldiers build/fix them for XP. When I've levelled them up all the way, I toss them and start anew. Keeping your P3's as busy as possible earns the most XP. Once you hit 50, it's all cash flow.

As long as you have a high amount of workers and keep repopulating them every 7 days or so, around 100-150k is what I used to get... Now I'm lazy though and I only manage 20-30 workers, but I can still make 50-70k NP a day on Internet Explorer. ^_^

the hardest part is making sure I don't have too much wood or other materials so that they keep working the whole time!

As long as you have a high amount of workers and keep repopulating them every 7 days or so, around 100-150k is what I used to get... Now I'm lazy though and I only manage 20-30 workers, but I can still make 50-70k NP a day on Internet Explorer. ^_^

the hardest part is making sure I don't have too much wood or other materials so that they keep working the whole time!

Yes, I agree. It's so frustrating when the p3's stop working because you don't have storage space. It would make it so much easier if they would put in an autobuyer. I hate having to buy everything one at a time.