What should I train?

Yet another thread from me. :P For the BD. So I made it to level 27 and would like to know which stat is most important for me to train right now. Which one do you think would help me out the most right now?

Here are my stats:

Health/HP: 55

Strength: 21

Defence: 11

Move: 48

Obviously I know I shouldn't train up movement or anything. So should I work on my endurance (hp) instead of defense? Or should I be working on strength more?

Thanks a bunch. :)

I know next to nothing about BD, but I think it's probably better to train up endurance. It's what I'm going to be working on. I'd say endurance, then strength.

But it would be easier to train all while its cheaper at once and move up slower in each but finish at once. If you go up in endurance then you'd have to train level and it would be very expensive as it adds up. :)

But it would be easier to train all while its cheaper at once and move up slower in each but finish at once. If you go up in endurance then you'd have to train level and it would be very expensive as it adds up. :)

Thanks for the advice. ^_^ I'm not actually planning on going very high with anything, I just don't want to be completely unprepared in the event of a plot.

Thanks for the advice. ^_^ I'm not actually planning on going very high with anything, I just don't want to be completely unprepared in the event of a plot.

I am trying to get my battle pet's stats up as well as training my other pets. (I'm crazy lol :P ) Its hard but as I heard from someone here, it will be worth it after 15 years of battle plots.

To train Defense and Strength you need to go one more level. After that bring strength and defense to 56 along with HP.Then go for the 125 boost. You could use the lab for strength and armor negg your pet later.

Unfortunatley I can't use the lab for strength because the pet I'm training is a permie and I don't want her to change in appearance. What are the boosts and at what intervals do you get them? I've heard others say that their trategy is to train up endurance and not worry so much about defense. Seems like it would be better to have even stats though, so I'll probably be doing that. Thanks for the advice.

Xandria, I suggest you follow the Fast Training Guide on the Battlepedia. That will help you save NP in training and keep your stats well-rounded.

Also, "boosts" are multipliers for your damage. For example, if you have strength of 21, you have a strength boost of 1.25. That means when you use a weapon with 12 attack icons, you do 12 x 1.25 = 15 points of damage. When you increase your strength to 35, you get to the next strength boost, which will be 1.5. You can view a chart of the corresponding boosts here at the Battlepedia.

Defense works a little differently because it depends on your opponent. You can read an explanation here.