Battledome Avatars

starrdomm

Hello all! I recently began actively collecting avatars (over Christmas). I've been working my way through the TDN avatar list (awesome feature, by the way!!!) and I've gotten to the Battledome avatars. I know the equip avatars are inactive right now because of the Battledome Beta, but what about the Lupe Esplode avatar? I tried losing to Balthazar, losing to a Lupe in a two player battle, and beating a Lupe in a two player battle. Am I doing it wrong? Or is this avatar also inactive?

Thanks in advance!

Elyse

According to the Beta page you should be able to obtain avatars (at least from Defenders fights though that line in the Known Issues section is a bit confusing.) If you aren't getting the avatar you should send in a ticket. Here's the page, by the way. :)

http://www.neopets.com/dome/beta.phtml

Hello all! I recently began actively collecting avatars (over Christmas). I've been working my way through the TDN avatar list (awesome feature, by the way!!!) and I've gotten to the Battledome avatars. I know the equip avatars are inactive right now because of the Battledome Beta, but what about the Lupe Esplode avatar? I tried losing to Balthazar, losing to a Lupe in a two player battle, and beating a Lupe in a two player battle. Am I doing it wrong? Or is this avatar also inactive?

Thanks in advance!

Elyse

You are supposed to lose to a lupe in a two player battle to get the avatar, if I'm not mistaken. Challenge my lupe and lose to him, then check your avatar count if you haven't already. My lupe's name is Xaudea. This avatar is not inactive, I got it a couple weeks ago. Also, again... please check your avvie count because it won't show up as an event.

Have you tried loosing with a Lupe? This avvie was a pain in the aButt (sorry!) for me and when I sent in a ticket I got the standard 'we've filed it away' which I think is actually code for 'we don't know what the heck is going wrong'. One must figure out the problem before coming up with a solution ^.^

Any way, I lost with a Lupe against Ghost Lupe and it worked

Hmmm... Thanks. I'll try that next. I haven't received a response to my ticket - yet. I will keep you guys posted, though. I just feel bad asking for other people's help and then not getting the avatar. Oh well... It's just a game, right?

Hello all! I finally got a response from Support. It was a VERY generic response that didn't comment on my issue, but hey, you can't win them all. It said I can't be compensated for prizes lost/not received. So I'll try it again when the Battledome comes out of beta. And lets be real - it should be soon with the upcoming... Activities... Anyway, thanks all for your help and awesomeness!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 1 month later...

Following with the same topic. I beat twice Meerca Henchmen today, but when I go back to the Defenders of Neopia I page it doesn´t show it as "done".

In fact, this is what I see... Nothing new. Those poor kids. Find those Meercas and return the stolen property at once! Thanks, I knew we could count on you to help us out!

Following with the same topic. I beat twice Meerca Henchmen today, but when I go back to the Defenders of Neopia I page it doesn´t show it as "done".

In fact, this is what I see... Nothing new. Those poor kids. Find those Meercas and return the stolen property at once! Thanks, I knew we could count on you to help us out!

Defenders of Neopia trophies aren't being awarded right now.

http://www.neopets.com/dome/beta.phtml

But yeah, I also had the same problem with BD avatars. I battled a Darigan Tonu a couple months back and didn't get the avatar either.