Delina The Crafting Faerie Quests

Angeló

So in the past week I got 3 Delina The Crafting Faerie quests (random , with no quest cookie) ... and of course since she asks for NC items I can't do her quests ... but the question is : didn't TNT say she's not going to pop up for people in countries where we can't buy NC anymore ? or was I mistaken ? because for a good portion of time during the past year , I didn't get her at all but I got all the other faeries (except for the FFQ) ... and now I'm getting her again (I have a habit of checking my FQ page at least once daily , and oddly enough , she's there) ...

I haven't seen anything to suggest they did. As getting one of her quests would not hinder your ability to use the shop wizard, I don't see why they would bother. As for not getting her quests, I think I've recieved a quest from her maybe once in the 11 years on and off that I've played

on the contrary her quests are a bother because if you missed seeing when she appears , she's just gonna sit there waiting for the items forever ... you won't get any other Faerie Quests and you won't suspect a thing ... unless you checked your FQ page

in last year's Faerie festival , they made her an optional daily bonus , instead of being a normal quest faerie and taking away a whole day from players with no NC access

:eh: oooh I see now how she can be a bother.

I've gotten a few other faeries' quests without the random event notification. If Delina is one of them, I really won't know.

Sorry Angeló, I can't help you with your question. But thanks for bringing this up: I learnt something new today.

I'm off to check my quest page now :)

I check my quest page all the time, and I pay attention to the giant purple bars that pop up with faeries asking for items XD Except when I go refresh crazy, but the only random events I seem to get then are "blah blah dropped in your lap, the space faerie must be in a good mood!"

It would be nice to turn her off though, when I see her ask for something I'm all like 'Ugggggg! Now I have to go deny her like a jerk because I don't want to spend my precious moneys on her items.'