Newbie alert!

hickt0wn

Hello all :)

My name is Danni and I'm new to TDN forums. Not new to neo, however. I've been playing since around 2003/2004 and I've recently returned. I'm 19 (20 in March) and a sophomore in college studying psychology. When I'm not on neo or the internet, chances are I'm either studying, hanging out with friends, working or doing stuff around town.

Errmmm, I dunno what else to say.

Oh, I guess I'll list some stuff I like.

Tell me if we share any interests! We could be friends.

I like: traveling, reading, singing (I'm in the top choir at college), One Direction, going to concerts (I can't even count how many I've been to), Tumblr, any and all food, Ed Sheeran, attempting to be funny on Twitter, stalking The Money Tree, Photoshop, Cards Against Humanity, finding recipes on Pinterest and never making them, movies, watching TV shows from my childhood, animals and fuzzy socks.

So yeah, that's me and I just wanted to say Hi to all of you.

Hi! Hope you have fun around here. Cards Against Humanity is probably the best game ever xD I'm Emily and like all the things over <---- that way! Super kudos for taking on Psych in college. I took a super psych class first year (3 hour classes with 710 people) and almost died xD Also, high-fives for fuzzy socks! *high-fives*

Hi and welcome to TDN! We have a couple things in common (I'm huge on finding projects on Pinterest and then never doing them). Also love to edit things on Photoshop for Tumblr, and play Cards Against Humanity (currently waiting for it to restock on Amazon so I can snag some cards and don't have to play strictly online :P). Hope you enjoy your time here!

Hi! Hope you have fun around here. Cards Against Humanity is probably the best game ever xD I'm Emily and like all the things over <---- that way! Super kudos for taking on Psych in college. I took a super psych class first year (3 hour classes with 710 people) and almost died xD Also, high-fives for fuzzy socks! *high-fives*

Ahh, CAH is the best. My friends and I always play it and just end up having fits of laughter. *high fives for fuzzy socks* And thats a huge class, wow o.O

Hi Danni! We have thirteen things in common! One of them is singing, though I would never be brave enough to do it in public O.O

That's a lot of things in common ;o And singing in public is scary at first, but you get used to it because it's not just YOU singing alone when you're in a choir.

Hi Danni! Welcome to the forums :)

I also enjoy tumblr and stalking the money tree lol. Who played at the last concert you went to?

Hi there! The last concert I went to was Ed Sheeran. I'm going to Chicago to see Olly Murs this saturday with my friend. Pretty excited!

Hi and welcome to TDN! We have a couple things in common (I'm huge on finding projects on Pinterest and then never doing them). Also love to edit things on Photoshop for Tumblr, and play Cards Against Humanity (currently waiting for it to restock on Amazon so I can snag some cards and don't have to play strictly online :P). Hope you enjoy your time here!

Oh, I'm so bad with finding things, be it recipes or projects on Pinterest and never finding time/energy to do them. I also edit a lot on Photoshop for tumblr! c: Did you know you can print off Cards Against Humanity for free? Thats how my friends got them.

I like: traveling, reading, singing (I'm in the top choir at college), One Direction, going to concerts (I can't even count how many I've been to), Tumblr, any and all food, Ed Sheeran, attempting to be funny on Twitter, stalking The Money Tree, Photoshop, Cards Against Humanity, finding recipes on Pinterest and never making them, movies, watching TV shows from my childhood, animals and fuzzy socks.

Hi Danni! It's nice to meet you, I'm Xandria. First off, welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll love it here. We seem to have some things in common. :)

I love to travel (although my funds don't yet require me to all that much) I'd love to go to Europe, Australia, and Alaska someday. I love to read. In fact, that's the only thing I ever ask for for Christmas or birthdays. :P I stalk the moneytree whenever I can because I once found a few unbuyables morphing potions there! Lucky I nabbed them up with my slow internet speed. Haha. Oh, and I most certainly relate to finding recipes on pinterest and never trying them. ;) They are so tempting, but also so much effort!

Anywho, I hope to see you around!

Welcome to the forums! My name is Erin and it's nice to meet you. Everyone here is super helpful and pretty awesome if I do say so myself :) I was just introduced to Cards Against Humanity this Xmas - played it with my boyfriend's family and it was hilarious! I also love singing and reading, possibly to an unhealthy level :D Hope to see you around the boards!

Thanks for your warm welcomes, everyone!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.