Question about bottled faeries and equiping neopets

Okay, I've been trying to give my neopets new abilites with bottled faeries and it still says it can't use them yet. How long until I can cause I've been waiting since last decamber. <_< :guiltysmiley: Also when I go too the equipe my neopets page the screen goes dark and nothing else happens. what's going on?

Faerie abilities are being completely revamped by TNT. We have no idea what they are going to be or when they will be available again. You know how TNT can be with their updates... Until they update them, bottled faeries won't work. We're not sure if they will ever work because we don't know what abilities will be like.

To stay informed about faerie abilities, you can watch the Battledome Beta news page at http://www.neopets.com/dome/beta.phtml.

I don't know about the equip my neopets issue. With the Battledome being in beta, you can't equip items from your inventory, so that may be where you're running into a problem. You can equip weapons here: http://www.neopets.com/dome/neopets.phtml. That page is working fine for me, so if it's not working for you, I don't know what's going on.

Your faerie abilities cannot be upgraded or downgraded either. I'm talking about getting an abilitiy level upgrade or downgrade on the Wheel of Mediocrity, or Wheel of Excitement, and thus any other wheel that would ususally have that power.

i think it'd be best to hold onto any bottled faeries you have until the abilities are finished and TNT says they're done, then use them. ;)

Also when I go too the equipe my neopets page the screen goes dark and nothing else happens. what's going on?

This also happens to me when trying to equip from the stats page in IE9. I've tried disabling pretty much everything, and it still just darkens the screen and endlessly tries to load. If you're using IE, switching browsers should allow you to equip weapons. (And hopefully, this will be fixed by the time the beta is over. Even if IE isn't exactly the recommended browser these days, it still needs to work.)

I'm curious about the equipping, because I am trying to build my avatar account, which a few of them require equipping an item, (ex, the Dark Nova) but those don't seem to work

I'm curious about the equipping, because I am trying to build my avatar account, which a few of them require equipping an item, (ex, the Dark Nova) but those don't seem to work

That's right. Any avatars that require you to equip an item are not available right now. They will likely be available again when inventory equipping is re-enabled.