(G)new Gnorbu

ninja_peaches

Hey ya'll.

So I'm a long-time Neopets player (going on 8 years now... omg I'm old) but I just started a new account not too long ago. Wondering who else here is a Gnorbu, or any other kind of supremely awesome Neopet :rambo:

I've only posted in the forums once before this but I want to be more active and would LOVE some new friends!

Well, the very first neopet I ever created was actually a gnorbu. :) So I definitley have a soft spot for them. If I had to pick my absolute favorite neopet I'd go with a kacheek though since most paint brush colors look good on them, IMO.

Right now I have a faerie meerca; white xweetok; and marcatite lupe. Those are also some of my very favorite neopets species. :D

I have an Magma Ogrin and am working on a Faerie Lenny.

At the moment they are my favourites.

Though, I may get a baby pet soon. Can't decide what species though.

Hey :) nice to see you around the forums.

& memememe! :D The first thing I did after my return from hiatus was to morph my pet into a Gnorbu & painted him cloud. All those fluff <3

I tried something totally new by creating a Lenny last Dec. I started off very undecided - every option looked good lol I find slowly previewing clothes in various pet colors help a lot. I eventually fell in love with how a Lenny looked in a dress. It took me some more fiddling around at Dress to Impress to settle on a color I want.

I love this stage- all the choices giving one a headache but so exciting. Keep us updated with your progress :'D

Gnorbus are really unique! Did you know they're only the 43rd (out of 53) most popular pet? Here's a list.

Top 5 are probably not surprising: Shoyru, kacheek, kougra, lupe, xweetok (my personal fave, along with korbats).

PS I am definitely a korbat. I should have said who I am!

I am a Ruki! I'm not sure why O.o A female Ruki is just the first pet I ever made and I feel in love ^.^

Awh. I love Ruki's, especially the UC faerie ones. They are so pretty.