The Neopies Return!

hrtbrk

I voted for the mutant lutari, pretty much because of what feeble_iq said. :)

I voted for Wraith Day. I think it took me a while to appreciate the new colour because it's so different. I don't mean to bring up UC pets again, but I think it's a creative way to subvert from colour fill-ins yet still show individual designs despite the converted poses. Anyway, the reason I voted for the day is because I think the TNT did well to introduce the colour in a cohesive way (was Dimensional like this?).

I voted Stealth as well, though I was SO close to going with Elderly- I know it's not hugely popular with a lot of people, but I really love it!

I got a Ruby Sword the other day and today I got an aquatic petpet though I can't remember it's name. I like that The Neopets Team wants to know what we liked this past year and what they can do to improve.

I voted stealth all the way! Didn't even have to think twice. Especially with the release of Stealthy Techo. :wub_anim:

Quick question... has anyone managed to snag the Lily Pad Background? I really want it, but I think getting a wearable is kinda rare considering I haven't obtained any. :(

Quick question... has anyone managed to snag the Lily Pad Background? I really want it, but I think getting a wearable is kinda rare considering I haven't obtained any. :(

I sent you one :) I was going to suggest that you buy it, but then I remembered that you're pretty much broke right now. hehe. Not that it cost much at all, but if you don't have any money, the cheapest items can seem expensive.

Yeah, I got a Lily Pad BG a few days ago.

I don't remember all my prizes, but here's what I voted for:

• Dragona
  • BD Revamp
  • Caption #1258
  • Midnight Frost BG
  • Mutant Lutari
  • 10 Year Anniversary of Discovery of Meridell
  • Stealthy PB
  • Haunted Asylum Mystery Capsule

Pretty sure I got a Blue Yurble Plushie or something like that today.