Premium Scratchcard

Ashbash

I haven't gotten mine either :( There used to me a message on the Official TNT message board that mentioned they were switching the time we got them to later in the day, but I can't remember what time it had said. It's getting rather late though, and even in the weeks since it changed, it's never been THIS late :S News is even out already.

I never seem to get mine until after 12pm on Friday- I don't even look for it in the morning anymore. I hope everyone that was having issues got theirs alright! :3

@Alishkah: Under which category did you submit the ticket? Premium or something else?

(If you Neomail me the ticket number, I can check on it for you.)

Hey, It's all good now.

Turns out that my payment didn't go through because my card expired and I got a new one and didn't update my details.

Weirdly, Despite the payment not going through I still had the toolbar. Just couldn't access premium forums anymore or get my scratchcard.

Hey, It's all good now.

Turns out that my payment didn't go through because my card expired and I got a new one and didn't update my details.

Weirdly, Despite the payment not going through I still had the toolbar. Just couldn't access premium forums anymore or get my scratchcard.

Ah, okay! Glad it got sorted out.