Seeking a guild. Help please? :)

~Xandria

Hey guys. I'd love to be in a guild and I thought this would be a better place to ask, rather than the neoboards. Since I already know a lot of you here, it'd be easier starting out in a new guild already knowing someone there. :)

I'm looking for a semi-private guild that has a friendly atmosphere. Theme doesn't really matter. I'd just prefer an adult guild that has 50 members and under, preferably less though. The ones with like 100+ members make it impossible to get to know people, etc. Active adoption agencies, activities, etc... are always a plus. The main thing I'm seeking is more neofriends though and neopets-related help.

I hope it's okay for me to post this here. I haven't seen many people asking about guilds or advertising them on TDN, so I don't know.

So please, just shoot me a message here or below to your guilds webbie and I'll gladly check it out. :)

Thank you!

I'm also looking for a new guild.

Preferably one for older neopians (18 / 21+).

Good luck on finding one. :)

I also am and have been looking for one for quite a while, let me know if you find one :)

I also am and have been looking for one for quite a while, let me know if you find one :)

For sure. :)

If I fail, I'm probably just gonna make one if I can summon the effort. Ha.

Shameless plug for my guild, Underwater Spirits.

The webbie is down at this moment. No idea when it will be back... I might have to purchase hosting plan first because Superfly's server is out of order for an unknown time frame.

So U.S. is a guild about friendship, where we help each others as much as we can. We chat about just anything and everything, and many of us are also proud supporters of Maraqua during the Altador Cup.

We have some activities when I'm not busy with important homework/projects/TDN stuff. These activities are a customization spotlight, petpet race, game challenge, caption activity, find it... and the winners earn shell points for their house (coral or bubble.)

If you look at the guild homepage, it says we are 161 members, though I doubt 10% are active on a weekly basis. 20 people were active in December, so that's not very overwhelming.

Anyway, if you have questions, feel free to ask me. :)

I really enjoy the guild The Neopian Hideout II http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=4143687

It's 21+, we are quite active, but lenient as well. There are 84 members but I would guess only about half that are truly active. Great group of generous, caring folks.

I just joined this one.

http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=4058495

Everyone seems pretty chatty.

Just a suggestion.

Good luck guild hunting though.

:)

It kind of sounds like the guild I'm in might be right for you/what you're looking for. It's a private guild called Adult Oasis. I would say it's pretty active and only has 26 members so it's easy to get to know everyone. Plus you already know me and possibly Lou here from TDN as well. There also really great at lending items/pets to anyone in the guild if you need them for avatars. Most of them have been on neo for quite some time and have a lot of great tips as well for things. Here's a link to the webbie which has info on how to join if anyone is interested:

http://www.neopets.com/~Gossamer_Dream

Thank you so much everyone for the suggestions! I really appreciate it tons. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Well, after my last 3 guilds collapsed I just joined a new one. This one a has a stable leader so no more leaving. First guild broke due to rumor second because leader joined army, third because leader lied to members. lol

been there done that, lol, now looking to join a guild without drama and handfulls of crazy. just like to chat and be old :P.