Defenders of Neopia and the new Battledome

Ashbash

So I've been trying to defeat the Brain Tree for what seems like forever now. And I finally beat him today but when I go back to Defenders of Neopia it says he's still my current enemy. I haven't heard of this happening to anyone else but I haven't followed the news of the new battledome all that closely. Has this happened to anyone else or have you heard of it happening? Help!

I doubt it will count...pretty sure that if you beat someone before they are your current challenger, it doesn't happen. I'm guessing that would translate to DoN not counting while it's in beta still.

I thought it was just the trophies that weren't working. :( So do you think this means I will need to defeat him again or since it's in the records that I beat him will I move on?

I think it means that you'll need to defeat him again. I haven't heard anything to the contrary, so I assume that will be the case. It shouldn't be too tough, though, since you have beat him once before. Also, I would guess that if you defeat the next enemy, whoever that is, you'll still need to defeat that opponent, too.