Items In S.D.B.s

Bodhi

I was looking through my SDB and found myself wondering how items are listed in there. Does anyone know? Are they listed by an ID number or something?

or at least add the categories you can search for! to this day i have no idea what World Challenge means lol

They already do have the option to search for items by category. I often search for the books I store in my SDB that way.

Or did you just mean add more categories that you can search for? I assume that's not a priority for TNT as I would guess the majority of people do not have so many items in their SBD that making more specific search categories necessary.

Or did you just mean add more categories that you can search for

i did indeed.. sometimes im not looking for a specific item but want to say, look through all my defence items and i have to go through 8 pages of battledome equipment to do that :S

Just looked at my SDB and i have 2688 items in there, I can't even be bothered looking through it... there's probably items worth a lot since it's been almost a decade haha but yeah... neopets need to sort this out so that i can actually organise things in there.

or at least add the categories you can search for! to this day i have no idea what World Challenge means lol

World challenges are competitions against other players to earn map pieces. I'm guessing that category would just sort out any map pieces you had. :)

I definitely agree with better categorization, though. I'm sure there are wearables in my SDB that I don't know exist because they're all split up into more obscure categories ("Clothes" doesn't turn up all of them).