NC Mall: New Year 2012 Celebration Mystery Capsule!

complicatedwishes

The New Year 2012 Celebration Mystery Capsule can now be found in Future Fashions! It can contain one of four New Years themed backgrounds, these are New Years in Neopia Central Background, New Years in Altador Background, New Years in Roo Island Background and New Years in Maraqua Background. If you don't have access to Future Fashions, then the capsule will be for sale in the regular NC Mall within 72 hours.

mall_mc_newyears.gif

mall_bg_newyearsneopiacentral.gifmall_bg_newyearsaltador.gifmall_bg_newyearsrooisland.gifmall_bg_newyearsmaraqua.gif

Ooooooh. I love them all! Especially the New Years in Maraqua background! It's nice to have some alternatives for maraquan pets every now and then.

Ooooooh. I love them all! Especially the New Years in Maraqua background! It's nice to have some alternatives for maraquan pets every now and then.

Agreed! I just wish there was a few more that were NP!

I love the Roo Island one too- it`s just beautiful!

Just so I am clear on the whole Mystery Capsule thing, are those backgrounds the bonus or are you guaranteed to get one of them?

Im going to guess not, ive just bought one thinking that i will get at least one of them, by reading this I thought you do..... and I got a tench coat instead.....that was a waste of NC -_-

Im going to guess not, ive just bought one thinking that i will get at least one of them, by reading this I thought you do..... and I got a tench coat instead.....that was a waste of NC -_-

I took a chance on it too and got the Ruined Tower Background. I'm not totally unhappy with that but still. I am all done with Mystery Capsules and Meepit Stache.

Sorry, this is my fault in the wording. I've changed it now. Sorry again...

I got the NC place on Qasalan Expellibox so I bought one of these and got some sparkles and the New Years in Neopia Central Background! Unfortunately that's my least favorite one so if anyone wants mine and has a New Years in _____ Background they want to trade just let me know! :) I don't think I'll ever buy NC so this was nice :)

I opened a number of them & did not get a single RR!

I'm really surprised!

Last year, I opened a bunch on my side & was so stoked to get NYIFL! :woot:

Got NYITM on my main, too! (which is now with my snow kougie side)

But absolutely nada as far as RRs this year :sad01_anim:

I got ONE! New Years in Roo Island & yes, it's lovely!!!

And although I only have Kougras, I'll not be trading this away anytime soon!

But I came away with Maraqua, Neopia Central, & Altador, too, BGs - I once had a NYISh & traded it for NYIMI & wish I hadn't done that!

Oh well! Live & learn, I guess!

Do want the New Year's In Maraqua Background! OwO There can never be too many Maraquan and underwater wearables and backgrounds, especially when you're a big fan of Maraqua and have a few aquatic Neopets.

No, I got several NYIMaraqua, my side Mara Kougra, __Oceania__, was pretty happy :laughingsmiley:

Gonna just tuck the rest back for trades next year - I'll definitely need 2 NYIMeridell when it's released! (for my Royals)

Also, spent a couple million nps on getting back an older NP prize from the old NP's NC Card redemption I used to have & finally traded the last one away, "Seasonal Maraquan Background" - I'll NEVER! let this one go, again!

At least the price hadn't changed sincie I last traded my last one away! (yay! lol :laughingsmiley: )