Yearly Premium Billing

Lady Lyuba

So today was my billing day, so I needed to restore Premium (as I don't want to transfer one of my main pets, at least not yet), and the 12 month was still the only option. I thought my Premium ended, I don't understand. Still, glad that it mean being billed a year from now, I went with that, but I have this message now: "You have been upgraded to a 12-month membership plan on Neopets and will be charged $49.95 to ********* on your next billing date of Apr 23, 2013."

(* I took out some information there for safety)

April 23? If this was a yearly subscription, why am I still being billed for 4 months and not a year?

Have you sent in a ticket yet? If not you should. There's not much we can do and all we can really suggest is you contact TNT directly.

My best guest is that your subscription renewed for the 4 months since that's what it was previously. then after that cycle is finished you get the yearly membership.

Still submit a ticket and they should be able to clarify things for you or fix any errors if there are any.

Sorry for the hassle you are having to go through with this. :( I agree with Dawn though. Unforunatley none of us really have the answers for these kinds of errors. Sounds like a really weird mix-up though so I hope you can get it straightened out soon.

I hope you don't mind me asking a quick question (didn't want to start a thread for it) but what happens when you have 5 pets and then you don't renew your premium? Will the pet just disappear? :mellow: