Hayyy :3

Saxen

Not sure who will remember me but I've been awol for a little while, and wanted to say hey! and that I'm going to be around here a lot more often from now on ^^

I'VE MISSED YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH!!! :woot:

P.S I have pets UFA :thumbsup:

Thank you very much! ^^

I'm adopting out Teal, Organs, Miff and Zeskei. They're all on my main, apart from Teal, as are the 'rules' :3

Thank you Ashley! I hope so too :)

I will be online from time to time, but Neo has so many reminders of my ex that it's difficult for me to be on it without getting emotional XD When I've healed a bit I will most likely be on daily and aaaall day, like I used to be haha. Thank you hun ^^

Thank you Ashley! I hope so too :)

I will be online from time to time, but Neo has so many reminders of my ex that it's difficult for me to be on it without getting emotional XD When I've healed a bit I will most likely be on daily and aaaall day, like I used to be haha. Thank you hun ^^

Aww I'm so sorry. :( Things like that are always hard. You came back at a great time though with the advent calendar going on!

Yeah... sucks! I hate how things have to remind you of things :( bah! I did indeed ^^ I've missed pretty much all of it though XD and the Snowager!! I'm so mad at myself for that!!!! Haha. *wants avatar*

ANGELO! :D *snuggles*

Thank you honey :* I hope all is well with you, too! It's been way too long since we've spoken! xxx

Welcome back m'lovely! It's been hard for me to find time for neo/TDN too. I just had a nosey and Organs is so cute, I'm wanting a draik. I'd definitely be interested in filling out an application for her! Hope you're well

Thank you, Lou! Definitely do it :) I'd love to see what you come up with for her. So nice to see you again! Hope you're good too ^^

Hehe, thanks sweets :* I took a break for a while, but now I'm ish back (hiatusing still though).

This site makes me feel all warm and comfy :D! Seriously missed you lot.

I'm pretty new to the forums so I've never seen any of your posts around, but welcome back and good luck with the healing process. ^^ I definitely know how you're feeling.

Saxen it is so great to see you again! Please shoot me a PM whenever you get the chance. I'd love to catch up with you hun. Glad you'll be around here more. :)

Awww, I'm sorry to hear you're kind of quitting, hun! -hugs- I hate it when things you love just end up being reminders for other things. :( Maybe one day you'll be able to come back full time and not have it hurt.

<3 It's nice to hear from you again.

Thanks so much everyone! So nice to see you all again and glad you're all still around here! ^^

(Hi Bre :3)