• 0-10
    • 11-12
    • 13-15
    • 16-21
    • 22-31
    • 32-39
    • 40+

Guest Unequaledpyro

This is pretty much a redone version of this old poll. Created for the same reason, curiosity. You see, with 2,000+ members, I really want to know... just how old is everyone here?

Ps; I know the age ranges are not the same. I just separated, what I believe to be, the majority of people here, teenagers.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Unequaledpyro
I'm fifteen, but I voted in the 16-21 one on accident.

I wish members could change votes in polls. ((Let's leave it at that, I don't want to start and argument with a mod.))

I'm sure a mod could change it for you.

Hmm, so far the only one 22+ dont I feel special..

I am 13 until May. May 17 is my Birthday. I can't wait until im 14. That means i can get a job.

Hmm, so far the only one 22+ dont I feel special..

Lol...if it makes you feel any better, I'll be 21 this summer, so I'm not too far behind you. Hooray for all us old people! ;)

Wow... and I felt old, now I don't... I'm only 18 :P

Being "old" is a good thing because, you can do anything you want (technically). Before I had a curfew, I wasn't allowed to eat ice cream at night, you know stuff like that. Now I can do all of those things and I can sleep at any time I want, IF I want to sleep at all XD.

hehe yea I like being my age, im just use to beign the youngest one in the grouping(all my friends are around 28 yrs old)

Gee Wiz (i use alot of lame random things)

I feel Young (and i used to feel old ha ya right) I'm only 13 heh and iv'e only been 13 since december.

But eh at least i'm not in any of the last choices then i would be old and alone......

I can eat icecream at night. I dont have a curfew. I'll be a freshmen next year. Which means Freshmeat.