• 16-21
    • 22-31
    • 32-39
    • 40+

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have this big orentation thing before the school year starts, Sophmores, Juniors, and Seniors taking the new Freshman around and showing them the school and putting on this 'fashion show' on the do's and don't's of the dress code. We call it Roundup. (Our team is the Mustangs.)

TJ conciders himself an upper classman. Concidering there are only 160 ish students in my whole highschool, we all know each other very well. XD TJ was the class president, then didn't get voted this year. :( But I shall return to power next year. *evil laugh*

We have this big orentation thing before the school year starts, Sophmores, Juniors, and Seniors taking the new Freshman around and showing them the school and putting on this 'fashion show' on the do's and don't's of the dress code. We call it Roundup. (Our team is the Mustangs.)

That must be a DFW thing becuase mine did the exact same thing, but I went to a smaller district (castleberry) although we were lions ^_^ (didnt end up graduating from this one however, went to a diffrent one)

((I know i am off topic but can anyone help me with geometry i have no Idea what i am doing))

I'm the only 0-10 person!

Nope you're not the only one MOP! Me and you are 0-10 yrs. Wow being young is cool yet I am restricted to the endless rules of my parents! Its like they are the government and our house is the white house! Geez...I cant wait to be 13-14. <_<

Wow, I don't feel old anymore! There seems to be as many "under 15" as there is "over 15." And I'm quite surprised that there aren't any persons here in their late 20's +

[i'm 17. Actually 16. B-Day is the 14th]

Edit: 2 months later, I just noticed that I have my rights and lefts mixed up in my signature!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the 16 - 21 range. Wow. I didn't expect so many people to be in my age range.

• 2 weeks later...