What are you currently watching?

Tsalagi_Phoenix

Not really a movie or TV show... but I just finished all current episodes of the Lizzie Bennet Diaries. It's a web series, in vlog form, based off of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.

It's seriously fantastic, and now I'm eagerly awaiting new installments.

I watch:

The Walking Dead

Community

Parks and Recreation

NCIS

Castle

Suits

The Americans

The Voice

Those are my shows that I keep up with, and there are some others that I may watch randomly or in reruns. As well, I just binged on the original Netflix series House of Cards. First season was pretty good and I'm interested in what they come up with next.

• 1 month later...

I am currently watching Elementary. It's one of the few new shows on TV that I'm actually liking, but I feel like TV is really starting to overdo the eccentric lead character, just like they've overdone cop shows. Actually, Elementary is both, a crime/cop drama with an eccentric main character, but it still works for me.

I'm watching my computer screen out of one eye, and computer screen/part of my hand(i.e.: resting my cheek on it) out of the other, since I'm at work. I'm probably going to whip out the portable DVD player and start watching some of that good old Trigun in a little bit, though.:P

I finally caught up with the 4th season of Face Off, SyFy's special effects make-up reality competition show. I've been obsessed with it since the first season. x) I really love these kind of special effects make-up things and their creativity is through the roof. Next episode comes out tomorrow!! So sad that we're already at the penultimate episode of the season...y_y I already have bets on who will win. |D

Just finished series 5 of Doctor Who... There's only one season left on Netflix, and then I don't know what I'll do. xP That might seem ridiculous, but it's pretty much all I've been watching since December, and I have no way to watch newer episodes.

Futurama! That series never gets old to me. I'm gonna start watching charmed again, i'm almost doen the series.

Just finished series 5 of Doctor Who... There's only one season left on Netflix, and then I don't know what I'll do. xP That might seem ridiculous, but it's pretty much all I've been watching since December, and I have no way to watch newer episodes.

netflix added the old episodes and movies, try giving that a go? I like it so much I watched them all over again.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

netflix added the old episodes and movies, try giving that a go? I like it so much I watched them all over again.

That's true. I think it'll be worth it to watch some of those, if only to get some background on previous Doctors.

I've just started watching season 2 of Hawaii Five-0. I finished season 1 back in December, but was on the waiting list for season 2 from the library for months and months. I nearly forgot how much I enjoyed the show. :D

I'm currently watching Haven. There has only been 2 or 3 seasons so far I believe because the show has had a lot of trouble getting picked up or renewed with networks. I wished it didn't, I really enjoy it. It's one of those supernatural mystery types that's based on a book by Stephen King.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going through all the seasons of Gossip Girl... again. :P I can't stop watching it. I'm so sad it's over. :(

I nearly died when GG finished. Utterly wretched without it! Haha.

I'm watching Game of Thrones at the moment, I adore it so much. It's like the best thing that I've ever seen, and very much not for kids.

After that I have NBC's Hannibal to watch, and catching up on Teen Mom 2. I seem to veer between watching total junk, and stuff that is totally brilliant.

Since I'm not watching anything right this minute, I'll just list some of my current shows! Currently airing shows would be Lost Girl, Bomb Girls, Psych, and Doctor Who. Then I'm catching up on the early, older seasons of Dexter, Game of Thrones, and The X-Files. And on Monday, Defiance starts on Syfy, so that'll be added to the list! I'm excited for that! And on the 29th, Warehouse 13 comes back! Even more excited for that. (And yes, I probably watch too much TV.)

• 2 weeks later...

Person of Interest :D New episode today (I've been waiting for it!) I always look forward to watching it because it's always super exciting and they come up with new interesting twists to the plot - not boring at all like other shows

I'm currently watching "Game of Thrones" on HBO-the only reason why we keep HBO are because of the shows they have on there, haha!

My hubby and I totally geek out on "Game of Thrones"...no one at my work watches it though, so I can't geek out to it at work :(

I am addicted to "Property Brothers" on HGTV too..

Our son watches "Regular Show" and we love that. We also watch a ton of "Family Guy" as well

:rock:

Revolution came back on last night, and it was SO good, but so sad! I'm also deeply hooked on The Following.

Oh my gosh! I could never watch that show! A world without technology? Say it isn't so!!!!!! :ohno:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.