NC Mall: New MME Coming Soon!

hrtbrk

This one looks like it might be a cute one! :) I'm curious to see what all the stages will be for this one.

Oooh, this one may be promising! :D I like the MMEs, but I think I'm too much of a chicken to put money on it until I could see all the stages.

I am not familiar with the MME... what is it? New after a 10+ year hiatus so I am pretty unfamiliar with this :*

I also have no idea what anyone is talking about. You are not alone. :laughingsmiley:

I am not familiar with the MME... what is it? New after a 10+ year hiatus so I am pretty unfamiliar with this :*

I don't know how familiar you are with the concept of evolving items at this other avatar site *coughs* If you know of that, it basically works the same way. Otherwise a MME is an NC item that "morphs" (or gives users a no. of wearables over a variable period of time with each new item called a stage) when it's retired from the mall.

I have a thread in the customization section covering the last MME & of course TDN's complete coverage & detailed explanation:

http://customize.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/mmes/

Some MME's are "mini-MME's", Koralis, that's probably why the different number of items are received in the end of the experiment!

Hmmm I wonder if we'll see this around New Year's?! :)

I'm glad to know they're coming so I can be especially frugal! :)

I may splurge a little and get this.. the ones that I've been like "naww" to have all morphed into epic stuff D:

I glanced over that thread because I wasn't familiar with what MMEs were either. It's a cool idea, but there doesn't seem to be any consistency to it. I assume it's always the same price, but sometimes you'll get 10 items, other times it'll only be 5?

(Sorry, late response)

Yup, the number of stages & their prices aren't constant. Looking over at the list, MMEs usually have 4-5 stages (including the initial stage). The most being the Forgotten Magical Present with 7 stages. If you're lucky, you may also get a bonus item. When it says stage 2a, 2b, 2c, it means you'll receive 1 out of 3 possible outcomes. They go for about 600-800 NC.

The difference between MME & miniMME is in the time frame. New stages may be released over days or months for regular MMEs after they retire. But for the miniMME, you'll get all the poses/stages at once after they retire.

I hope this helps :)