Perma-silenced.

-Ryan

Yep, my main account was perma-silenced.

For too much CC advertising I assume(they just said it was for something i'd been warned about before), which is stupid because I didn't spam and beg for votes. I ddint even go around just saying "good luck". I posted in places I usually dont, but I was on topic the whole time. Ugh.

Awh. I'm sorry. Does perma-silenced mean you can't send NM anymore either? If so that just sucks. I usually stay far far away from the neoboards because of this. ):

Ugh, that is so annoying! Could you try to bring it up through a ticket and try to get them to reconsider? :( I'm sorry!

I'm so sorry!

At least you weren't frozen! If that's your main account, it's a very good account!

I haven't heard of people having good luck when they get silenced or frozen. They should have explained more clearly. But it's worth the effort to ask, right? Not being able to talk or alter your Avatar would be highly annoying! What's CC advertising, though? I know that sounds silly, but I don't know. :sad01_anim:

I'm so sorry!

At least you weren't frozen! If that's your main account, it's a very good account!

I haven't heard of people having good luck when they get silenced or frozen. They should have explained more clearly. But it's worth the effort to ask, right? Not being able to talk or alter your Avatar would be highly annoying! What's CC advertising, though? I know that sounds silly, but I don't know. :sad01_anim:

CC= Caption Contest. Squirrel gets fantastic captions in, almost every other week it seems!

I'm so sorry!

It's caption contest advertising. You ask people to vote for you on the contest. :) I honestly thought it was allowed (considering how many people do it) but I guess after a certain point they consider it spam.

EDIT: You beat me to it Rebecca! LOL.

what ? why ?!!

this is really harsh !!!

I mean you're not allowed to spam ... but you are allowed to advertise with the CC on the Games Board .. and you're allowed to have it on your siggy (i used to go to the Help Board and help random people but i didn't ASK for votes) ...

i'm so sorry Ryan :(

will you send a tickt ??

Not being able to talk or alter your Avatar would be highly annoying!

Wait, what?!! If you are perma-silenced you are not allowed to even change your avatar?

I agree with the others though. You should definitley send in a ticket. I know it's not likely to do much but it's worth a try, right? I mean it seems like most people would be silenced for cussing, talking about inappropriate topics, harassing members, etc. BUT just for asking for CC votes? It sounds like there was probably a troll on the boards that just wanted to get someone in trouble for no reason, because this is not fair at all!

I really do hope you are able to get this sorted out. :( Please keep us updated if you decide to send in a ticket.

Ugh, that's so rude! :sad01_anim: I didn't even know they could silence you for doing that.

You're allowed to advertise, but you're not allowed to just go somewhere and straight-up ask for votes, which I didn'd do.

Seems they can't silence you for simply advertising. Perhaps there was a troll on the boards, or perhaps a n00b who didn't know the difference between advertising and begging :P Whatever the case, I hope you can get them to reverse it :D