The Four Hamsters of Christmas

Tsalagi_Phoenix

I took some pictures of my hamsters and edited them for Christmas. I thought I'd share with everyone on here.

z226779171.jpg

This is Hamtaro.

z226779165.jpg

This is Squanto.

z226779177.jpg

This Bulma.

b226779179.jpg

And this is Leo.

Hope you all enjoy the pictures :)

Awwww! They're adorable!! My friend has hamsters and I'm so envious, but I had to try hard enough to get my parents to let me have a cat :P And speaking of...I also enjoy taking photos of him and dressing him up on photoshop since he's not too keen on letting me put santa hats on him in real life hehe. My avatar is obviously one..but here's another because I can't help myself!

Ps. I think Bulma is my favourite, looks like hes about to burst into song :P

2dr5ny0.jpg

The Bulma one especially made me laugh! xD

I'm trying to dress my little dog up as an Elf but he's not having any of it. ;__;

This definitley just put a huge smile on my face. ^_^ What an adorable idea. I've been wanting a hamster for quite some time but I'm afraid to get one because I have a cat. I don't see that working out to well. :laughingsmiley:

Leo's picture made me smile so huge. What an adorable, chubby little guy! Okay, I'll stop gushing now. I'm a bit jealous though. :)

Awh they are so cute!! By the way I love the name Hamtaro I used to watch the cartoon which made me want a hamster soo bad. Now I must fulfill my temptation and watch the theme song on youtube.

I adored that show as a kid! Brings back such fond memories of me begging and pleading my mother for a hamster!

Ahhhhh, so cute! :D When I was young I had hamsters- I used to just put them in a normal sized Santa hat, and let them be all adorable in it. :3

I've been wanting a hamster for quite some time but I'm afraid to get one because I have a cat. I don't see that working out to well. :laughingsmiley:

Hahha, yeah, probably not! Every time I had to bring mine down so I could change the shavings, my dog would try to get into whatever I had put the poor dearie into.:(

Naww how lovely!! I remember when I was younger I always wanted a hamster or a guinea pig because I thought they were absolutely adorable. But mum was never very keen on the idea....

So we got a cat instead! Haha, I have no idea how I convinced her, but somehow it worked. But now we can't own anything else because our lovely moggy Alice tends to eat any rodent, bird or fish smaller than her :/.... Ahh well, I'm still gonna convince mum to buy me a goldfish, one way or another :3.

Awwww! They're adorable!! My friend has hamsters and I'm so envious, but I had to try hard enough to get my parents to let me have a cat :P And speaking of...I also enjoy taking photos of him and dressing him up on photoshop since he's not too keen on letting me put santa hats on him in real life hehe. My avatar is obviously one..but here's another because I can't help myself!

Ps. I think Bulma is my favourite, looks like hes about to burst into song :P

2dr5ny0.jpg

Awww, your cat is cute!

That is a good picture of Bulma. She decided she would pose for me, I guess.

This definitley just put a huge smile on my face. ^_^ What an adorable idea. I've been wanting a hamster for quite some time but I'm afraid to get one because I have a cat. I don't see that working out to well. :laughingsmiley:

Leo's picture made me smile so huge. What an adorable, chubby little guy! Okay, I'll stop gushing now. I'm a bit jealous though. :)

Yeah, it might not be a good idea to get a hamster while you have a cat lol

I'm glad it made you smile. Hamsters are so cute and the Santa hats make them even cuter.

They're adorable! I've had two hamsters in my life. My hamster Cherry or Cherub would climb into my bed sometimes. My other hamster's name was Axel. Is Bulma named after Bulma in DBZ?

Yep, she is named after Bulma from DBZ.

They're SOOOO Cute but, Leo looks like a rug!

Haha, he is very hairy.