What are you waiting for Christmas?

The_Warblers

Actually, what I'm waiting for and excited about this holiday season is after Christmas... We're going to visit my family and see my new niece right before New Year's. ^_^

I'm waiting for an event just before christmas actually. On the 17th I get the results from my external exams. I'm actually excited because I think I did well in my exams (well, two of them anyway) but really nervous on the other hand because I had the internals for absolute top marks in two of my classes, and they are NOT the two which I think went well...

Apart from that...no. Doesn't make me sound like a dull person at all... :D

Best of luck with your wooing this holiday season. :)

I am excited to spend some time with my girlfriend, her lovely family, and my niece. :D And all the food, of course.

Best of luck to you! It's the perfect time of the year for love. Haha. :)

I'm excited for so many things this year. It's strange but as I've gotten older I've started caring less and less about gifts. As a child (despite being an only child) I was only ever given one Christmas gift and it was usually a jacket or some other article of clothing. It did teach me to be a lot more thankful for what I had though. There's a lot of kids who aren't even as lucky as I was and don't even get food for Christmas this year. :(

So I'm happy for being around my bf's family (I don't really talk to my family). I'm happy that they have accepted me into there family. :) I'm happy to decorate around the house and bake lots of goodies. I'm happy for the Holiday music and the Holiday Ham! (my favorite part of the meal)

My boyfriends mother celebrates "Yule" which is a pagan holiday. I don't celebrate Christmas in the true since of the word, since I don't believe in God. I more or less celebrate because to me, it's the time to be thankful for family, spreading cheer, food, and so many other things! I hope that doesn't make me a hypocrit though. >.<

Oh, and I'm also excited because this year I have enough money to donate to a child in need. I'm currently sponsoring a child in Africa who sends me pictures of her growing up and letters on how her and her family is doing. She just turned 11 and I've been trying to figure out what to send her for Christmas. I'm really really excited to do that though!

Actually, what I'm waiting for and excited about this holiday season is after Christmas... We're going to visit my family and see my new niece right before New Year's. ^_^

Thats what we where plaining to go but not this year,since we've ALWAYS gone there evry chrsitams So we're just staying home for now,What i can't wait for is school to be over::P: