What TV series ........

The_Warblers

i can't wait for the next season of mad men to start. i mostly watch comedy shows on television though, like parks and rec, workaholics, how i met your mother, dont trust the b in apt 23, modern family

• 2 weeks later...

Joan of Arcadia, pretty cool old show even if you don't believe in a higher power, and waiting impatiently for the next (last say the rumors and interviews) season of Dexter

I support both of these statements ^_^ I loved Joan of Arcadia, even though it's probably meant for teens. It reminds me of Wonderfalls, a great series that got the axe much too soon :(

I don't know if you guys watch or have showtime... but is anyone else excited for Shamless season 3? I adore that show.

Currently I'm hooked on Fringe - gutted that it's the last season but I'm loving it. I'm also loving Person of Interest - I only discovered this a few months ago but I worked my way through season 1 in no time. I'm also enjoying Arrow.

I also watch a few other shows like Bones, Hawaii 5-0 and Supernatural but I'm not so hooked on them anymore.

Doctor Who, and My Little Pony. HUGE fan of both shows. I'm also a Trekkie. OwO

Been watching Avatar lately, too, since I *have* to. I must admit it's a well written-show, but I'm not sure just how far into the fandom I will go, I'll say I'm still not hugely obsessed with it as I am other shows. I should be though, I know. At least I could get into it.

Just dled all the episodes to season 3 of MLP. Boyfriend and I are having a blast with them. :)

Lesee, my Hulu account is marked with Grey's Anatomy, New Normal, Go On, Law & Order: SVU, Community (COME BACK TO ME PLZ), Glee, The Daily Show and The Colbert Report.

My Netflix account has Star Trek(s), Sgt Frog, Mushi-shi, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, The IT Crowd, The Twilight Zone.

I want to get into Dr. Who - but it seems REALLY intensive to me.

I also don't like using my Netflix for anime, because I'm really not the biggest fan of dubbing. I read pretty fast, so subbing to me is the best option because the voice actors in Japanese don't sound too trite or overacting to me.

I don't really watch a lot of tv but the shows I'm always making sure to watch are:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (I'll happily wake up Saturday mornings to this!)

Walking Dead (been watching since season 1 and cannot wait for February)

American Horror Story: Asylum (cannot wait for more on January)

Dance Academy (I actually enjoy this show after watching season 1)

The Secret Life of an American Teenager (guilty pleasure)

Every TV serie I was currently watching is either over or on a break.

Gossip Girl :sad02: (I still can't believe how they could change the entire show "meaning" with the last episode. It just changes everything. Every episode.)

Once Upon A Time

Psych (Urgh, so long until its back. :c)

How I Met Your Mother - I just wanna see the ending right now though -__-

Scrubs has also ended way too soon, I personally loved the latest season.

And Friends :c

Hmm, I need a new TV serie. xD

Maybe I watch the new show with Matthew Perry.

Over the weekend, I discovered a new show I love. That's all I watched all weekend.

It's called Castle. It has Nathan Fillion (from Firefly) as the main character, Richard Castle, who is a best-selling crime thriller author. He ends up being pulled into a murder investigation with the NYPD because a killer is using murder scenes from his books. After that case, he ends up basically tagging along to "consult" and get material for his upcoming series of books with a new character.

He's absolutely perfect for the role, and hilarious. And what makes it even more interesting to me, as a big reader, is he plays poker with other best selling authors, so they'll pop into the series. I've only seen the first season, which is 10 episodes, but I've already picked out James Patterson and Michael Connelly as "poker buddies", both of which are authors I read.

Hey, shake hand :) I want to watch Game of Thrones too. But I have not watched any episode, so if I start, I will have to invest much time in it ......

Do this. Do this now.

That said, I cannot get enough Game of Thrones. I'm holding out on seeing the second season until it gets released on Blu-ray, but those two months can't come quickly enough and I'm always tempted to hunt down clips of it.

I'm currently watching season 2s of Boardwalk Empire and The Booth at the End and season 3 of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Other shows that are on break: Bones, Castle, Law & Order: SVU, Revenge (delicious, delicious revenge), and White Collar. Hulu is a godsend.

Really should watch more The Walking Dead, too. I saw the first season a while back and thought it was great.

Edit:

My Netflix account has Star Trek(s), Sgt Frog, Mushi-shi, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, The IT Crowd, The Twilight Zone.

Woohoo, Mushi-shi.

Edited by Elmilia

I loved Misfits before

Kelly and Nathan left. I still enjoy it, but

the loss of these two has hurt the show a lot, in my opinion. They were the best. I miss Simon too, but he kind of had to leave, unless

they wanted to do some time-travelly hocus pocus.

Other shows that are running now (or that are one break) that I would be really sad to lose: Dexter, Breaking Bad, Psych, The Mentalist, Bones, Doctor Who, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, NCIS, Bob's Burgers, Warehouse 13, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Supernatural, The League, Being Human (us and uk), True Blood.

I watch a lot of TV.

I recently started true blood, it's awesome!