Looking for some ideas for my gallery

andaraen

So, after much pondering, I have finally decided on a theme for my gallery: things considered nerdy and/or geeky and the geeks/nerds who love them. (Hopefully it hasn't been done too many times already.)

I would really appreciate any ideas on items or categories I could add.

So far my categories are:

Art

Band

Comic Book

Computer

Cosplay

Fantasy

Gamer

Math

Science

Science Fiction

The Nerds

I want to add Theater and Literature as categories, but I'm not sure what items I can put in either one, as many of the existing categories will wind up having books and I can't find many Theater-related items.

Also, my gallery so you can run over and marvel at it. :3

P.S. I'll give a cookie to anyone that comes up with a name I can use for my gallery. Bonus cookies for puns.

Hmm.. What about a geeky fashion category? I know that could possibly get a bit pricey but perhaps would be worth checking into. :P

I wish I had some item ideas for you but I can't really think of any right now. D:

As far as names for your gallery, how about "bazinga!" Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Other ideas: "got math?" "Gee Willikers!" "The cats pajamas"

Some of those might not make sense... just things I thought nerds would say. Not that I'd know. :P

It's all Geek to me...

(The original phrase 'It's all Greek to me' comes from Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar - which is Theatre and History :P although personally I don't consider either of those geeky!)

I love it! :3

*gives cookies*

Everyone's definition of 'nerd' and 'geek' seems to be different nowadays. For my gallery, I'm looking for hobbies that tend to attract people who will go above and beyond what's considered normal for an Yes, that means a sports fan can be considered nerdy/geeky if they take it far enough.

Yeah, I tend to think geeks being more into computer, while nerds more into comics and science. Oh, stereotypes.

Some other items:

• Cubical Sea Fungus
  • Secrets of the Universe
  • Programming For Grundos
  • NeoQuest II Map Notebook
  • Time Tunnel Game Guide
  • Attack of the Revenge Game Guide
  • Anything with robots would work for science-fiction