Why does the royalgirl Poogle have manly, bushy eyebrows?

eightbitdimwit

Given that the face is exactly the same as Royal Boy, I'm willing to bet this is an error more than anything. The Royal Girl should at least have eyelashes, even if they share an expression.

Hehehe. I'm not sure why you would want that, but that's the male version of the royalgirl poogle. I guess they thought they had to make him as manly as possible given that he is dressed as a queen/princess! This is the female royalgirl:

4.png

Which I think is much better with the eyelashes than the fuzzy brows, but still ehh. Kind of angry and unpleasant looking :/ and I like poogles!

There we go, glitch. They've just got a mixed-up image on the Rainbow Pool page, and when you paint you actually get what domsim posted.

The dark blue Royal Boy on the Rainbow Pool page is correct, however.

What is this crossdressing magic.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well... I think there are many versions of Female Royal Poogle, the furry eyebrows depend on the emotion, it looks like TNT forgot to erase them or maybe there are Royalgirl male poogles :S:

http://www.neocolour...algirl&pose=all

They were so awesome in the old Neo, I always dreamed with a female Royal Poogle but then... it change, that's why I have a strawberry one :ohno:

poogle_royalgirl_baby.gif

Well... I think there are many versions of Female Royal Poogle, the furry eyebrows depend on the emotion, it looks like TNT forgot to erase them or maybe there are Royalgirl male poogles :S:

http://www.neocolour...algirl&pose=all

They were so awesome in the old Neo, I always dreamed with a female Royal Poogle but then... it change, that's why I have a strawberry one :ohno:

poogle_royalgirl_baby.gif

OMG. It's SO BEAUTIFUL. <3 I want it! I don't think I've EVER seen a UC RG poogle trading. Weird.....

I think that all the pets in the rainbow pool are males. You have male striped, plushie, grey, even royal although the clothes are correct. ;)