NC Mall: Holiday Snowball!

hrtbrk

Lol yeah, but i have one pair of Warm mittens just waiting ot be used :P maybe you have to click the snowflakes first before getting the daily prizes?

No, I got a snowball today after retrieving my prizes. I also received a snowball yesterday... :P

I added an important note to our guide this morning. If you manage to get all the snowballs and melt them you will get one of each item. You can't get duplicates.

I clicked the snowflake in the animation and got my bonus prize and snowball there.

Hmm... I wonder how this works. I clicked the animation and only got my bonus prize. Oh well. Beggars can't be choosers right?

Weird! I got mine today. o_O Maybe you'll get your second one tomorrow?

Oh. My. Gosh. I had to read this twice to make sure I was reading it right.

From TNT:

"As you might be aware, a wearable pair of Cheery Snowflake Mittens was the intended bonus reward for melting your first Holiday Snowball but, instead, an extra pair of Really Warm Holiday Mittens was granted to you by mistake. Oops! So, we've added the Cheery Snowflake Mittens to your inventory. Also, please feel free to keep and use the extra pair of Really Warm Holiday Mittens on a future snowball.

That's a lot of mittens! Sorry for the confusion.

- The Neopets Team"

I didn't send a ticket in or anything! :woot:

I added an important note to our guide this morning. If you manage to get all the snowballs and melt them you will get one of each item. You can't get duplicates.

I clicked the snowflake in the animation and got my bonus prize and snowball there.

I'm guessing that means that in total, everyone is going to get 10 snowballs, and maybe they come out on different days for different people?

I used some leftover NC today to get the mittens (which turned wearable, yay!) and got:

mall_clo_snowmanhoodie.gif

Woo! I didn't even see that one, and now that I looked at all 10 I'm very happy, it's my favourite (although I am interested to see how some of the others look on), now to see what this one looks like on...

There was a bonus snowflake? Why did I miss that? WHERE was it!?

Today's is on the box of toy's that the purple yooyu brings in, although seems only some people are getting it today. But don't worry, I think there's more to come :)

I haven't received a Snowball in a few days. I'm finding this really fun to click on the snowflake and never know if I'm getting one or not. It makes it a nice surprise. :-)

It doesnt really bother me now since I got all the items I wanted so far except for the hoodie :P

• 4 weeks later...