NC Gift boxes

Zeebee

I'd really like to get my hands on a gift box so I can send an NC item to another account. The only information I've found though mentions NC cards - which is not how I purchased my NC (I used paypal). Is there any other way to get a gift box?

Aw ): If only you could gift the boxes... I have two that clutter my inventory so I just place them in my gallery seeing as they can't go in the SDB.

I would have let you have them.. but its not possible ): Sorry..

According to google, you can only get them via NC cash cards, free from the mall (sometimes), and gift box mystery capsules.

Yeah, unfortunatley what Bee said is right. I personally find it unfair that you can't send gift boxes and that they NEVER give them out for free. :(

Hopefully next time you can get a NC card though.

I have three gift boxes in my SDB, so if it ever was not possible, it is now.

I took my two out of my gallery and tried to put them into my SDB via quick stock, and it says N/A. /:

Only thing you can do is deposit and put into your gallery.

EDIT: Sorry, you are right. It's just me and my brain, haha! I'm so used to putting things into my SDB via inventory.

Edited by BEE.

That's unfortunate :( I don't really see myself getting an NC cash card - apparently they are available here but I have never seen one in a shop! I don't understand why they'd make it so difficult to gift.

That's so annoying having to get the actual NC Cash Card because I have looked everywhere in Sydney for them and I cannot find them anywhere. If anyone knows any places to get them around here, would be great appreciated :laughingsmiley:

That's unfortunate :( I don't really see myself getting an NC cash card - apparently they are available here but I have never seen one in a shop! I don't understand why they'd make it so difficult to gift.

Besides getting the NC cash card, the other way is to purchase a Gift box mystery capsule. You'll find at least 1 gift box in each cap:

Each Gift Box Mystery Capsule still contains NC items worth the value of the capsule, plus between one and five gift boxes. The number of gift boxes included is completely random, and most Gift Box Mystery Capsules will only contain one gift box. Gift Box Mystery Capsules, when released, are only available for a very short time, usually about a week, before they retire.

(http://customize.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/caps/)

The autumn/fall GBC had just retired; it'll take a short while for a new batch to hit the mall :)

I find it really unfair that Paypal buyers don't get gift boxes. We're paying the same amount for the same thing so I really don't see why :c

Yeah, unfortunatley what Bee said is right. I personally find it unfair that you can't send gift boxes and that they NEVER give them out for free. :(

Hopefully next time you can get a NC card though.

While rare, TNT does give out boxes here & there:

http://www.sunnyneo....NCgiftboxes.php

Stocking Stufftacular also "gives" out gift boxes. But they're given out on random days & one has to pay for the stocking so eh, not exactly free.