So close, yet so far!

April

I just reached 9.2 mil on Neopets. Which is so close to my first goal of 10 mil!

It feels the closer I get the longer it's taking. I'm just anxious to get there already. XP

If I keep up with Habi though I think I shall make it by Christmas! Hooray! I am so pleased. Yes, this is mostly to share my joy. It suddenly seems a lot more doable. =D

What about you guys? Are there are any goals you're close to reaching?

Edit: Oh pants. I just remembered I need to get a little extra for Christmas presents.

I normally manage about 60k a day from Habi. I used to leave it running when I went to sleep but with the new maintenance and such.

Congratulations :D You're doing a lot better than me! My current goal is to reach 10 mil as well, although I am nowhere near as far along as you are :) It is still a bit of a pipe dream...

Well keep at it!

I thought I'd never get there but I'm so close now. =D

I aim to reach 10mil as well, but I'm always off buying plushies for my gallery and filling up my collections that I never seem to budge haha one day. May have to play another 8 years to get there, but I'm sure I'll make it eventually.

I aim to reach 10mil as well, but I'm always off buying plushies for my gallery and filling up my collections that I never seem to budge haha one day. May have to play another 8 years to get there, but I'm sure I'll make it eventually.

I bet you will. I used to have the problem of buying stuff for galleries and such. I ended up giving myself a daily earning goal. If I make 100k a day, I can spend any extra I make that day.

I originally started out at 10k a day and anything extra I could spend, but have gradually moved up. =D It might work for you.

I bet you will. I used to have the problem of buying stuff for galleries and such. I ended up giving myself a daily earning goal. If I make 100k a day, I can spend any extra I make that day.

I originally started out at 10k a day and anything extra I could spend, but have gradually moved up. =D It might work for you.

That's a great idea! I didn't even think of doing something like that. I'm just too busy in the shops buying things to cross off my ever-growing wishlist. I'm going to start doing that now. Thanks for the tip :)

I reached 8 million and then dropped 1m on a Faerie Ixi Morphing Potion. (Couldn't help it). So back to 7m. ^_^ My habi's locked and I'm lazy to restock so I just depend on Food Club. :laughingsmiley:

That's a great idea! I didn't even think of doing something like that. I'm just too busy in the shops buying things to cross off my ever-growing wishlist. I'm going to start doing that now. Thanks for the tip :)

It's so simple but it works so well for me. I make myself work to my goal, then after wards I can go buy codestones, or gallery stuff or whatever. ^^

I reached 8 million and then dropped 1m on a Faerie Ixi Morphing Potion. (Couldn't help it). So back to 7m. ^_^ My habi's locked and I'm lazy to restock so I just depend on Food Club. :laughingsmiley:

I'd be at 10 mil already but I couldn't resist painting a few of my pets. XD Never tried the Food Club and it's so aggravating when you get locked out of habi. DX

I'm still trying to reach 2 mil, but school and life tend to get in the way of doing more than dailies, and I've never gotten into habi. Plus I now have a new goal of getting the lab map...

I had a goal of 1mil... and then spent it all on the lab map! Now I'm trying to make another mil, I'm at 750k now but will probably spend it all on a pirate paint brush within the week. Then I need to save up for some wearables for the dream pet that someone is gifting me. So much to buy!

I make it my goal to keep 10 million in the bank and beyond that I can spend whatever. It took me forever to reach that goal in the first place, without Habi. But then I went on a painting spree and spent down to a little above 5 million and it's taking me forever (it seems) to get that back - I'm up to over 7 million now. But, I also had to buy another paintbrush I didn't expect when my husband had a random Boochi event, and I've also spent a little bit on training my pets and upgrading my basic weapon set a little bit. It STILL needs to be upgraded. I figure once I reach that goal again though, I'll start saving for the rest of the paint jobs I want to complete, and work on weapons sets/my gallery/stamps/books etcetera.

I'm still trying to reach 2 mil, but school and life tend to get in the way of doing more than dailies, and I've never gotten into habi. Plus I now have a new goal of getting the lab map...

Best of luck! You can do it.

I had a goal of 1mil... and then spent it all on the lab map! Now I'm trying to make another mil, I'm at 750k now but will probably spend it all on a pirate paint brush within the week. Then I need to save up for some wearables for the dream pet that someone is gifting me. So much to buy!

Ouch. Best of luck. I have an end goal of 100 mil. I'll be a tenth of hte way there soon. Oh goodness. Such a long time. XP

I make it my goal to keep 10 million in the bank and beyond that I can spend whatever. It took me forever to reach that goal in the first place, without Habi. But then I went on a painting spree and spent down to a little above 5 million and it's taking me forever (it seems) to get that back - I'm up to over 7 million now. But, I also had to buy another paintbrush I didn't expect when my husband had a random Boochi event, and I've also spent a little bit on training my pets and upgrading my basic weapon set a little bit. It STILL needs to be upgraded. I figure once I reach that goal again though, I'll start saving for the rest of the paint jobs I want to complete, and work on weapons sets/my gallery/stamps/books etcetera.

That does remind meI need to upgrade my weapons set. But it's fairing okay so far. Good luck getting it back!

This all makes me curious about how much I'd have if I never spent any. I wish we could see how many neopoints we've earned over all. XP

I had a goal of 10 mil as well. But then I got tired of looking at my Speckled Kougra ( She was Halloween and then got zapped invisible by an RE.) I was trying to save for Another Halloween Paint Brush but they are like 2 mil currently. So I went to the Hidden Tower and POOF 1.4 mil down the drain. Although I got the avatar so that's cool. I am not only half way to 10mil but ain't nothing stopping me now! I'm hoarding Faerie Quest items so when the Daily Faerie Quest event come around I should be able to make it all back.

Good Luck saving everyone!! We can do it! lol

I'm trying to get to 10k a day interest- not too far off, I'm currently getting about 7.5k. I have so many weapons I want to buy though, and I don't want to go down, LOL.

Congrats on almost reaching 10mill, btw! I was SO excited when I finally got there. :D

I've been aiming to hit 10 mil for a long time, and that's still my goal. :P I'm definitely farther along than I expected, at the moment, I just don't have many sources of income so it's taking me a while. ;)

I know that feeling! I feel like everywhere I was getting my money from before has just disappeared. Now I have to sit here for hours playing the games to get money to spend.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been playing neopets for 9 years but can't even get to 2 mil! Once school starts, I stop neopets entirely and it's impeding my progress :( I can imagine all the effort that goes into 10 mil!

I'm sure you can do it!

And just for a quick update. I got distracted by exams but I'm now only 300k away! =D