Lozzzzie's Sketchbook V.2

Lozzie

purplelutari.png

Hi there everyone, and welcome to my wee sketchbook of Neopet related scribbles.
I'll be adding to this thread as I make more work!

Most of the stuff here will be sketches because I'm too lazy to work into them as that's what most of my freebies and more recent neopet related work has consisted of.

2013:

desertaisha.pngrose-1.png

2012:

freebie1.png
ScreenShot2012-12-01at190443.pngneofreebie2.png

Pre 2012:

luanolufull-1.png

Thank you! Well it's really impossible to compare the quality of the BC portrait I did against some sketches. c': My anatomy has come on leaps and bounds since then I think.

Hopefully in the next wee while I'll get something fully coloured and finished, but I'm not sure if I have the time for that right now.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks very much guys! ^u^ I do apologise for the veeeery slow response; I was on hiatus again for IRL reasons.

I'm planning to really go all out on the artwork in the next wee while, though, so please do expect this thread to boom in the next couple of days with artwork similar to the one at the top of the thread.

Update: New work in progress as part of an art trade:

fintswip.pnglupebabyshade.pngfints.png

Another update: Started a new design concept for my kougra, Luanolu. :) More of a cheetah's build instead of a tiger, which I think fits in with the shenkuu theme I've got going with her.

lu.png

Edited by Lozzie

• 1 month later...

Aww man, I came on all excited and none of the links are showing up :(
Please repost them!