So Very Excited

Wildbreeze

I entered the last Random Contest... and I WON! I was one of the 2nd place winners! My drawing is the only one that's just done with pencil and without color (which I was worried about), but it looks like my hard work paid off!

Seriously, I just started jumping up and down.

I'm so happy.

:D

Congratulations! *does a happy dance with you* :happydance:

I have always thought about entering one of the Random Contests but I constantly have so many other art projects going on at the same time that I don't think I will ever be able to make the time. It's my own fault, not only do I paint (acrylic on canvas mainly) and do random crafty things but I have drawn all of my tattoos that I have so once word got out I agreed to draw some for friends and family to take to their tattoo artists. Then more people came asking. My list is so long now that I haven't even gotten around to drawing more for myself. Maybe I will procrastinate and enter sometime soon though, we'll see. :rolleyes_anim:

Thanks guys! :laughingsmiley:

This was my first, and probably last time entering, since I'm no good at the usual arts and crafts-y things. This one was drawing, which I'm acceptable at and actually enjoy.

poptart, that's awesome. What kind of things do you paint/draw? I'm useless unless it's animals.

Thanks guys! :laughingsmiley:

This was my first, and probably last time entering, since I'm no good at the usual arts and crafts-y things. This one was drawing, which I'm acceptable at and actually enjoy.

poptart, that's awesome. What kind of things do you paint/draw? I'm useless unless it's animals.

When it comes to painting landscapes, collages, people, abstract. Anything involving a lot of shading since that is my favorite thing to do. And drawing? Anything and everything is free game. I tend to draw a lot of people. And like I said earlier, tattoos. So what ever people ask for I do my best to draw it. They are all so random that I don't really stick to just one category. Drawing women's faces and drawing flowers are probably my favorites though. Tons of shading, I love it.

Awh, so very happy for you! May we see the drawing you entered? :) Also - Do you get a trophy for this contest? I can't remember. Anyways; the avatar is enough to make up for it, because it is my favorite and one of the cutest! I've never entered... I'm waiting for a short shorty/poem/writing one because I'm not very artsy!

Congrats! I thought about entering last week, but my drawing isn't very good- I figured I would put a tonne of work into it only to not win. This weeks may be a good challenge for me though. :D

Awh, so very happy for you! May we see the drawing you entered? :) Also - Do you get a trophy for this contest? I can't remember. Anyways; the avatar is enough to make up for it, because it is my favorite and one of the cutest! I've never entered... I'm waiting for a short shorty/poem/writing one because I'm not very artsy!

This one was mine. :*

meowser_kat2.jpg

I think I do get a silver trophy, but as far as I've seen, I don't get any of the prizes until TNT contacts me, which may take more than a week.

That's really excting! Well done, Wildbreeze! I really liked yours and I thought it was funny. And this is my totally unbiased opinion, as I kept looking for your forum name among the winners and obviously couldn't find it until I double checked :P

Thanks! ^_^ Yeah, I made my Neopets account long before I came up with Wildbreeze. Just about every account in anything I had involved my cat's name--Meowser.

This one was mine. :*

meowser_kat2.jpg

I think I do get a silver trophy, but as far as I've seen, I don't get any of the prizes until TNT contacts me, which may take more than a week.

Thanks! ^_^ Yeah, I made my Neopets account long before I came up with Wildbreeze. Just about every account in anything I had involved my cat's name--Meowser.

Awwww, that's so sad! What an fantastic entry though. :D

Congratulations :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.