Help me Customize Lucre?

Hey everyone, I need some help customizing Lucre, he's a Pirate Kacheek.

His name is a RW meaning "Money, especially when regarded as sordid or distasteful or gained in a dishonorable way."

I'm looking for a NP only customization (limit 1mil), any suggestions are much appreciated!

Lucre looks like this right now, but everything is still changeable :D

2.png

Lucre is my favourite Neopets name I have ever come across.

I think the Forgotten Shore background would look kind of cute, it's only 100np. xD I had a good look through the neopoint backgrounds that are available but couldn't quite find anything that matched your pirate theme. Good luck customising!

The Elegant Kacheek set would look great on Lucre (wig , hand wrap , shoes , cape)

Also try the Pirate Cutlass , or Kacheek Uniform sword (Fancy Kacheek Uniform is another set of clothes that you might want to experiment with)

Another option would be Kacheek Mage Robes , Shoes and Wig ... it really fits a Pirate ...

To try all these outfits just go to impress.openneo.net

Got him a pirate background after flipping through all of dresstoimpress (and spending a lot of NP)

I will definitely test out the sword and pants, thank you Linds

Thank you Jorden, I love his name too :D

Angelo-wow, so many suggestions! THANKS! :) I'll try these out tonight. Edit: Tried it and I love the Fancy Kacheek Uniform Sword, but can't afford that right now (spent too much on background), the cutlass looks fine though :)

Thanks everyone :yes:

Lucre now looks like this

2.png

That is a very nice customization ... :)

If you haven't used the Burger King codes yet .. you might get lucky and get a *free - no trade* background that looks a lot similar to this one you bought (although I think the NP one is nicer)

bg_bk_krawkisland_can.gif

Krawk Island Pirate Ship Background

The burger king codes were given out in 2008 or so in a promotion in canada ... they're still redeemable but you have to change your location to canada or usa (but i see u're already from canada) .. you can use each code 8 times and it might give you a background .. you can claim the codes on all your accounts since the prizes are *no trade* so you can't sell them

more info here

http://customize.the...e/bk-wearables/